Part 1

Grian pov:

I opened my eyes to a bright summer light coming from behind my mesh curtains, i slightly nudge myself up in a sitting position leaning my back against the headboard of my bed, rubbing my eyes to ease the burning sensation from the summer sun beaming in my room and glaring on my tinted red cheeks ,and pale face.

I finally open my eyes to see my basic and slightly clean room, my dresser in front of my kingsized bed, the dresser has a big mirror hanging above it allowing me to see my messed up brownish hair which landed messily on my face, it does look messy but also kind of styled like its purposefully messy.

I finish looking at my morning self in the mirror and take a glance around my room, its kind of a routine, waking up siting up looking at the mirror, and then looking around my room, i like routines in the morning and night its the only time i can actually control my life and what i expect to happen it makes me feel safe and calm knowing what is gonna happen.

I look at my desk which is missing my gaming set up with me and my roommate and best friend of years scar have moved to a different room as to having a gaming room which he now also has instead of allowing strangers seeing our rooms whenever we have our cameras on, even though its not a common occurrence that we do turn on our face cams but when we do it feels like a breech of privacy letting random strangers see our bedrooms and maybe even pictures hanging on walls that maybe we dont want people to see.

Anyways, i turn my attention to getting out of bed and getting dressed as its always hard getting out of bed for me but for fridays as on fridays scar wakes up early and buys us both fresh baked goods from the bakery that is at a walking distance from our shared house which is located in a really kind and safe little

Town where everyone knows each other

we sometimes have some people that move her but its not often that that happens, but whatever i like the simple life of knowing everyone and not having to wonder who someone is and being able to make small talk without worrying about what to talk as you know what people like and who they are its a very comfortable lifestyle that we all live, really.

I snap out of my thoughts as i look at the digital clock on my desk reading 7:37 AM, meaning that scar would be back home soon from his Friday morning walk and bakery run, I quickly take off the blanket thats resting on me and slip my legs off of my bed to the side i slip my feet into my soft and cozy slippers and start heading to my closet which is pressed up against the same wall as my door which is on the left side of my bed.

I open my closet and pick out a plain black t-shirt and some dark blue baggy jeans which are bleach stained/ loosing it's colour which makes them look stylish and pick out a red sweatshirt to tie around my waist, even though its very hot as it is summer i still take my red sweatshirt everywhere as its my „iconic red sweatshirt" as my friends and subscribers call it since i always wear it and even my minecraft skin has a red sweatshirt on which is very funny.

I get dressed and make my bed and out my „Pyjama" which is basically just a grey tank top which highlights my slightly muscular arms and some grey shorts in my dresser drawer i walk towards my door and turn around to look at my bedroom for a second i took in a deep breath and breathed out and close the door, I quickly headed to the bathroom and started messing with my hair a bit and washing my face with water and a face soap i had gotten for my birthday last year, I quickly brush my teeth and go out and head downstairs to go to the kitchen.

I start walking to the kitchen and see a new bouquet of flowers in a vase with a letter stuck in it, i walked closer to the flowers and opened the note „these flowers are as pretty as your eyes when they sparkle in the sunlight " is all that's written on it, im guessing its for scar since i dont really talk to anyone or have talked to anyone in a few years, lets just say im lacking in the romance department, but my question is WHO THE HELL ARE THESE FLOWERS FROM?????

„They are obviously for scar"

I said to myself as i was thinking out loud. I take out my phone and decided to text scar as im so invested in who the hell got my best friend flowers since i obviously don't know anything about him talking to someone, but if he is im happy for him

I unlock my phone and open WhatsApp and go on mine and scars chat which is pinned to the top with my parents

I was about to start typing but i hear a door unlock and open, i heard keys fumble and the door close soon after

A rush of happiness flooded in me, i live living with my best friend you literally get to have fun every day and its never boring and you Never have to text each other you can just walk a few steps and there they are laying on their bed or in the living room or wherever they are at that moment.

Scar starts walking to the kitchen with a bag of backed goods and listening to music while being on his phone not paying attention,

He walked in the kitchen and i screamed „HI SCAR" making him stumble backwards

„HOLY MOLLY GRIAN YOU SCARED ME"

„Hehe sorry scarrrr" i replied to that

„anywhooo who got you these flowers scarr??" i asked him in a cutesie voice

„Just a friend" scar replied while walking to the dining table trying to avoid my face

„Oh come on scar a friend doesnt send flowers to a friend and write a note sayibg „these flowers are as pretty as your eyes when they sparkle in the sunlight "

„Okay okay i give up" he says while putting his arms up ik the air as if he is getting arrested

„we dont really have anything but this guy has been flirting with me he is in a band and we have been talking for a bit and he keeps sending me stuff like tickets to his band's concerts and stuff like that, it's honestly out of hand like i started following him on insta because i liked his music and the next thing i know we are here"