apologizing is stupid

Dear Diary,

Apologizing is stupid. you don't mean. I don't mean it. However, it is called being friendly.

A sorry doesn't fix the tears that I cried because of you.

A pathetic thing such as an apology doesn't fix anything.

It never has and never will.

So stop.

If you've fucked up you fucked up you can't fix it you did something wrong.

Accept the consequences of your actions.

Don't bother apologizing unless somebody has told you that's what they want.

I despise the word sorry.

Therefore if you apologize to me I won't accept it.

So don't bother.

[name]

She places the pen she uses onto her desk making a quiet tap. She sighs quietly and leans back dropping her head backwards.

'I swore I'd never write in a diary again... Why'd she have to do it? Why? I can't believe her.'

[name]'s so-called best friend had yet again hurt her. [name] had officially had enough of her best friend, Camilla. This was the fifth time she had been betrayed by Camilla.

The first time was something so pathetic that she didn't even care for it it was a simple mistake so Camila was forgiven.

All Camila did was accidentally cut an inch of [name]'s hair off. Now looking back [name] realises this is most definitely done on purpose with full malicious intent.

Camilla's "mistakes" over time got worse her most recent "mistake" was stealing [name]'s Partner claiming that she was better. Had a better personality gave better oral, wasn't a prude, and gave out. She had convinced [name]'s partner to have sex with Camilla because of 'how good the sex was' their partner broke it off with [name].