Untitled

The vivid red blood stuck to the girl's pale ghost-like skin has started to dry as she cleans up her crime scene. She had to get rid of the evidence against her. She could make it look like a suicide or a burglary gone wrong, but she thought it was far too much effort. So in response, she made it seem as if the girl she killed had run away so nobody would look for her body or for her to be dead. It was simple.

She knew exactly how to dispose of the corpse. She just needed to make sure that everything went to plan. How? It was as simple as pie. She'd put the body into a bag before cleaning. She'd use bleach to clean the blood with bleach and throw away anything that had blood that could be traced with luminol. She'd continue to leave the house with the bag and go to her hide out and prepare the body for consumption.

Soon after she left the home of the murdered girl she ventured on to her home. During her trip home, she had noticed light seeping through the sky taking a mental note that she'd have to be fast and far more stealthy on her way home as the sun poked above the earth. She picked up her pace slightly sweating and her path turned into an uphill battle.

She eventually arrived at her home at what she estimated to be 5 AM. She walked into her home bag in hand and stopped at her table. She emptied the components of the bag onto her table and proceeded to prepare the body. Deep cleaning the body beforehand. Sprinkling herbs and spices upon and inside the corpse cutting open the body from napes to navle emptying the body to cook the intestines and organs. She cooks the organs slightly not to be cooked enough but just enough for proper consumption. She places the organ back into the body carefully and sews up the body. The girl places the corpse into a large wheelbarrow. She pushes the wheelbarrow out of her house through her back door and walks back into her house. She picks up her satchel and fills it with candles,  jars of blood, flowers, her cigarettes, and of course a lighter.

She walks out of her home satchel hanging over her body, she picks up the wheelbarrow's handles and preseeds to push. Walking through the forest that backs her home she makes her way to a hidden cave. Humming a tune she recalls the body humming once while she watched the girl who was once full of life now lifeless in a wheelbarrow. The crunching under her feet of the twigs and leaves.

Her walk was fortunately not long as she soon approached the cave. She places the wheelbarrow down and walks a little further into the opening. Takes her satchel off of her body and kneels on the floor grabbing her blood and candles creating a pentagram with blood and placing candles on the five points of the pentagram. She walks back over to the wheelbarrow grabs the body bridal style places it on the pentagram and places flowers over the body scars.

Upon finishing she lights the candles she leaves knowing full well that the monstrous demons that will feast upon the corpse do not like human eyes praying upon them. If she ever does lay her eyes upon these creatures the consequence of doing so will be far worse than death.

Once seeing the monster it is foretold that the victim will end up gouging one's eyes out and driving themselves insane being the only ones who went through the trauma that they have seen their death is done with one's own hands. Suicide. Slicing their wrists, hanging themselves, and so on. She does not want to be one of their many victims.

She must satisfy the demon's hunger by giving up bodies to ensure the rest of humanity's safety this ritualistic satisfaction has been going on for generations. Once she has a child she will teach her daughter her ways. The binding deal made with the demons is that for generations only girls will be conceived never known hidden from society. Every girl that is born is taught the ways of their ancestors each having a unique touch.