Chapter 2

~

Sunday

Me and my family are eating lunch when Anton called me and told me that he got picked as Jane's prom date. He got really excited cause he really loves Jane. I was just there listening to his thoughts and he's already planning on what they're gonna do. I told him that I should go off the phone cause its taking too long. But, deep inside me its hurting me. Knowing that my crush is loving someone else. Its hard and I'm thinking of giving up. Maybe he's not the one for me or maybe he is.... 

---------*----------

While I was on my computer someone knocked on my bedroom door. Opened it and saw Anton waiting.

"Hey!" I said cheerfully

"Hi. Came by to check you. That's what bestfriends do,right?" he said

"Yup!"

Then we talked and had fun. Then a news came out of his mouth as he said that he's gonna be on Thousand oaks,California for a week. That I should take care of myself cause he'll be there to work for their family business.Its kinda sad knowing that you'll walk to school all alone, no one to chat with and no one to tell stories to. "But promise me you'll come back,ok?" I said while looking directly to his blue eyes "Promise." as he held my hand so tight.

---*-----

One day he came to chat me on Facebook

Hey

Hi There Anton!

I realized that you're so special to me and I don't want to leave you

:)  

I love you Sara. Maybe this is the time that I'm gonna tell you that I love you so much and I want you to be mine.

 Anton, I've been waiting for so long and wishing that you'll tell me that. I love you so much and I just can't tell it to you. (As he said that I'm surprised. He feels what I feel. We're loving each other.)

 I do love Jane. But I Love you more... 

:) I love you too

Can you be mine? 

Yes :) 

Aww, love you 

------------------------

1 Week Later

"You're back!" I told him "Yes, I'm back..I'm all yours." as he smiled. 

"So how's sunny California?" 

"Hmm, It was fun. But I definitely missed you." he said. I blushed. Never imagined that he'll love me like this.  Yes, we do love each other AS BESTFRIENDS but that was before. Everything changed. 

"You're so sweet! I missed you too." I said blushing. Then we went straightly to my house cause my family and his family planned a 'Welcome Home' party for him. We had games, food, watched movies and more. It was fun. Its fun because he's there and I want to spend my whole night with him. His blonde hair,blue eyes, jeans,shirt.. but I'm not looking at his outer image. I'm looking on whats on the inside and I love him for being him.I'll betcha if you see him,you're gonna fall in love too.