Introducing

Lance McClain Altea:

The queen of Deep Altea was pregnant with another baby. It was official that it was a boy. Alfor, the king had a daughter and soon, a son.

The daughter was named Allura. The oldest sibling of the royal deep altean family.

*5 months later*

Alfor had officially had a son. Allura wanted to name it Lance.

Alfor listened to his daughter and agreed. Plus, it sound fitting for a future king. For a gift for lances birth, he gave him a sea pet. It was an seahorse. Lance named him bubbles. After his first word which was bubbles.

Weird right? Anyways,
Little did king Alfor know, both of his children would save their race with the help of the humans.

Keith Akira Kogane

Keith's mom, krolia was pregnant with him. His dad was abusive.

Krolia left him and took Shiro, Keith's older brother. Keith was still in krolia womb. 1 month later and Keith was born.

Shiro and krolia agreed on Keith. Krolia saved up to buy a little cabin. There, she raised Shiro and Keith.
Little did she know, her little boys would turn the tides of humans with mermaids.

(This is my second Wattpad story I made. It's inspired by a picture that I saw on Pinterest, hope you enjoy and rate it!)