Chapter 1

Lance pov:

What a beautiful morning!

Good morning allura. Good morning bubbles. Good morning father. And good morning to you mother!

Yes, lance, good morning to you too said Allura

Come one allura! Lets go to the surface today! Plus, I heard that the sun is on top of our area of the ocean right now!

Please father? Asked lance

Fine... but he quick. Allura watch over lance, okay?

Yes father, of course

Allura wasn't always enjoying to be the oldest child. She had to look over lance but she didn't mind that, she just didn't like how she was being the one to be blamed on. Lancennevr blamed allura for anything its just that Alfor blamed her for everything lance did. He always đai that she was never careful. Lance always tried to protect allura by saying it was his fault but of course Alfor never listened.

Lance and allura swam to the surface

Look allura! A ship!

Dont go to close, lance it might have pirates on it

She was right, it did have pirates.

The ship was heading towards them.

Come on lance, lets go back down. Said allura not knowing that the ship was gonna kidnapp lance

Lance? Are you coming?

Allura looked back but Lance wasn't there... lance was in the nets of the pirates. To be even more precise, the strongest pirate, Keith Akira Kogane.

LANCE!? LANCE!? WAIT LANCE NO!

ALLURA!? HELP ME! I CANT GET OUT

Alura didn't know what to do

WAIT THERE LANCE, ILL GET FATHER!

Poor allura... she didn't know what to do in that situation.

On the other hand... lance was in some big trouble

WHO ARE YOU!? Said lance

No one answered until a pirate a little taller than lance came walking to him.

"Aww... look at what we have here, lads. A mermaid!

"G-get away from me, you pirate"

"Aww is the Prince of Deep Altea scared of me?"

"Dont worry, we will let you go if you tell us where the Treasure of Deap Altea is~"

"N-never!"

"Come on beautiful~ its your life for some stupid treasure. Plus, humans need it more than you mermaids" keith said while he scratching lances face.

"I would give me life before I tell you the treasure" said lance harshly

Keith looked at lance. Lance looked at Keith.

"Alright if that's what the mermaid wants. Then by all means, go ahead. But we are not killing you until you tell us where the treasure is."

"Whatever you ugly pirate"

"What did you just say to me?!"

"Ugly in altean means lovely, you don't speak altean dont you?"

Keith gave lance a harsh look.

"Romelle! Head home, we got ourselves a mermaid that will lead to our success"

"Yes captain!"

Romelle was Keith's trusted pirate. And you might be asking why not Shiro? Shiro is Keith's boss. Keith may be the brother of Shiro but he never trusted him at all. He always ignored him for everything he said. Shiro always tried to be the best brother. Keith just never saw it.

Omg, omg what do I do!? I'm in a pirates ship and allura is going to be blamed- though lance

Oh well, let just see what life takes me next, I mean, the pirates wont kill me because I'm their only way to find the treasure. If life end well, I get to see my family again.