Amy?

TAILS POV
A few weeks after that "nightmare" I caught Tails doll drinking Amy's coffee and Amy is eating my doll's chocolate and I pay for that chocolate so I ask her to stop.

And she just says "ThEn MaKe TaIlS DoLl StOp DrInKiNg My CoFfEe" Not going to lie but she is kinda annoying.

One day I was walking around my house and I heard a scream. I ran to the sound of the scream.

I saw Amy with a knife and she had my...DOLL SHE WAS TRYING TO CUT OPEN MY FRIEND I WAS IN A BLANK OUT RAGE AND I YELLED WHAT ARE YOU DOING "T-tails it's n-not what i-it looks l-like" She stuttered like a baby.

I didn't know what I did but it made Amy go in to the hospital for 10 months

When she came back she never ate my friend's chocolate and I said to Tails doll that I will give them coffee if they asked me for some.

We went to a coffee shop and someone noticed Tails doll and called the police.

I was scared that I would go to jail for a long time but Tails doll's crystal was getting red and I knew what would happen if I didn't do anything about that.

So I took their hand and I flew away with Tails doll and went somewhere safe.

"♒︎♎︎⍓︎♎︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎♒︎♓︎?" Tails doll looked at me as we landed on the ground.