Author (or ameture)

Ok.. let's begin!
I'm writing on Wattpad for the first time, please be kind. Criticism is welcomed, do tell how you feel in the comments.

Main characters:
Janaki
26 yrs old
PhD student (physics)
Sweet ladki hai, apne apne main hi gum hai

Aditya shankar IAS
27 yrs old
Commissioner Banglore (south)
Strict hai, charming, kind and discipline discipline discipline!!

Janaki's family:
Father - Bhadragiri
Inspector
Mother -Meenakshi
Teacher
Younger brother - Vijay
Engineering student

Aditya's family
Father -mahendrakumar
Businessman
Mother -sumati
Housemaker
Younger sister - Geeta
PhD student (physics)

Geeta is an outgoing girl, sweet hai friendly hai. Janaki meet Geeta for the first time at their university when they both got assigned to the same PhD guide , janaki is kinda sarcastic with here words sometimes rude too🤐, that was the main reason that they both became friends and also the reason why janaki don't have much friends, it's been a year since their friendship but Janaki hasn't been to Geetas home because her family is in Mysore and they are in a pg near her University but Geeta has been to Janaki's home a lot of times  that Janaki's family knew that her brother is a civil servant and they are well to do family.
Janaki was also from an educated family, she loves fitness,goes to gym or for run more often..sath me Geeta ko bhi kenchke le jaati hai 😂.
Like that another 6 months passed Aditya shankar got appointed as commissioner Banglore (south), Geeta was very  happy coz of that and Janaki was happy for Geeta .