the one where they start to entangle with each other

That night Janaki calls Geetha to check on her.
J- hey, geet where are you, did you reached your pg , is your khadoos grumpy brother?
But...from that side a husky male voice came (it was at this moment she knew she f*k up😅), it was Aditya
A- hello....
A-hello.......
A- you know!  you have to speak when you call someone .
G- I_i I'm sorry, didn't knew Geetha stayed over I thought she picked up the call.
A- it's ok, she's fine and we were video chat from her cousin, that's why she didn't notice your call
G-..........ok tell her I called, bye
She was about to disconnect the call but she again heard that husky voice
A- why do you think I'm grumpy khadoos
Just asking out of curiosity 🤨
G- I didn't tell you that you are grumpy !!
A- I believe I heard you say that just now
G- yeah .. that's the point, you weren't supposed to hear that!!
A- huh ?!!!
G- yeah , stop hear what you are not supposed to..and with that I rest my case..bye
Call disconnected

Aditya chuckled at himself and the lame yet smart conversation from janaki. later he informed his sister that her friend called .

Author :
As I mentioned earlier, both Aditya and Janaki had their share of heartbreak the difference was that Aditya's love shattered when he was in his early college days but unfortunately for Janaki it happened in her post graduation days which was one of the reason she took a break from studies so that she could stabilize herself. It made her around two years delay in her studies complition and also to join PhD, which was actually not planned.
This setbacks made both of them more resilient, independent, unbothered when it came to emotions or love.
But destiny had something different for both of them ,in physics words a wonderful journey of quantum entanglement had begun.

Janaki pov:

Janaki was flabbergasted by what had happened, she isn't usually speak like that with someone she didn't know, but with Aditya she did..she felt silly but smart 😅. The whole night she couldn't focus on her work because of that one      "hello ", she kept thinking about him, nothing good or bad just thoughts were going in and out of her mind. She was in her room the moon was shining brightly and she could see it from her bed, after a good long years Janaki felt warmth in her heart...a sweet hum in her soul. She didn't knew the reason ,she wasn't sure of the reason , what ever it was she didn't overthink about it and just let it be.
She was aware of the fact about what happened with her in the past, who Aditya shankar is, his family is and thought anything between them was impossible and forgot about it....(or did she? )

Aditya's pov

Aditya was busy checking some files, he had to submit some development project report in his district to the regional commissioner and was working on it, as he was working a warm breeze swept through his study window and fell on his face which took him to that days afternoon when he was gawking at Janaki and the way she carries herself...he said to himself "kuch toh alag hai kuch to baat hai" just thinking about her.
He remembered their conversation that night, he just felt good and peace at his heart, but Aditya Shankar being Aditya shankar pulled himself from that trans and focused on his work.....
Mr grumpy!

The next day Aditya came to drop off Geetha to her university, she invited him for a tour around and on the way they meet her guide Sadashiva sir, sweet person and very knowledgeable professor.
Sadashiva sir was very pleased to meet Aditya Shankar as he had heard about him from Geetha more often, they talked for a while and he insisted that Aditya should meet his students as he could be an inspiration to many more students.
Aditya - A
Sadashiva sir - S
S- you should meet our students in person, they will be inspired by your success.
A- I am honoured by your admiration but there are many other icons from whom we all are inspired and students should meet them and not just an officer.
S- yes, you are right but I'm very impressed by you and I truly believe that my students will look up to you that's why I'm requesting you!
A- sir you don't have to request , I'll meet your students for sure but not today as I'm getting late.🙂

While saying this he bid good bye to the professor and Geetha and started to walk back to his car, suddenly he remembered Janaki!!
A- where is your friend, Janaki
G- 😳 .. since when do you remember my friends name, and what do you have to do with" janaki " !!?
A- (chuckles) I just asked... don't get all huffed
He said that and was about to leave...
G- she's not here, she'll be late today..
For that..
Aditya gave a'why so' expression..
G- her personal problem, none of your business!! Now go do your work 😜