xianwang/ one shorts

The emperor is sitting in the royal court.His three princes and the ministers, generals and soldiers present in the meeting are sitting on the seats next to him.

The Emperor is very angry and glares at a guard in front of him who is guarding the Omega.

And in fear of that guard bowed his head and repeatedly apologized to the emperor.

There was silence in the room, but even in this silence, fear was running through everyone. The Emperor announced and gave them one day to find the Omega. There shi ying cleverly tells his father," let's have a competition between our three children to find the Omega first and marry him.Because we don't want any brother to be our omega one"

This makes Tang san happy as he has taken a liking to the sweet Omega at first sight and doesn't want to share  omega with his other two brothers.

And Wei ying  is not concerned about these matters
He is more than happy because he goes out of the kingdom and does a lot of mischief on this vehicle.

~~~~

"Brother, I can't believe that you have agreed to marry, but how?"

Wei ying said excitedly

"Because that omega is the kind of life partner I want. I fought that omega last night when he was running away. His weapon skills are really amazing."

Shi ying said remembering yesterday's incident

"I can't believe that little  omega war with you again"

"Anyway, I'm off to find that Omega now"

the three princes set off to find Omega

~~~~

The three brothers wandered deep into the forest and found a small village inside the forest.They are very surprised because they are princes of this kingdom but till date they are unaware that this small village exists inside the forest.They must have come in their disguise so no one could recognize them. They entered the village and the natural beauty of the village really impressed them. The village was very close to the hill.

They are even more surprised to find that there are not just two but many omegas

They somehow controlled their excitement and entered further into the village. Many people looked at them strangely because they were new to the village and no one knew them.

And Wei ying was trying to flirt with omegas in the small shops in the market. Tang san was forcing him away from them and dragging him along as the Shi ying moved ahead of them.

That's when they noticed that a man was stealing something from the shop and was running away with the owner of the shop running behind him.
The three brothers were coming forward to help the old man, and to catch him, a young man came on a horse and kicked the the thief
The three brothers stuck to that place and saw the young man on the horse because that young man was this omega .....

The three brothers were coming forward to help the old man, and to catch him, a young man came on a horse and kicked the the thiefThe three brothers stuck to that place and saw the young man on the horse because that young man was this omega