Chapter 4: Winter Break

Kevin Jonas- "Are you going anywhere for winter break?" Danny checks his phone in between the lessons and sneakily texts back.

Danny Gonzalez- "Yes actually, I'm going to New Jersey" Danny texts under the desks while pretending to take notes. Why is Kevin still talking to him...? Are they friends? Danny gets another message.

Kevin Jonas- "Woah, really? I live in New Jersey!" Danny's heart skips a beat qnd he smiles. He chuckles softly to himself. He textes Kevin back.

Danny Gonzalez- "That's so cool! I'm chilling with famy but they, they get really boring and mean." Danny smiles to himself. He really enjoys talking to Kevin.
______________________________________

"Excuse me, Mr Gonzalez." The professor leans over Danny's desk area Danny quickly looks up from his phone. "You're creating a distraction for the other scholars. If you don't care about your education that's fine, you are paying for your tuition. But if you are going to be here, can you actually shut up?" The professor says firmly. Danny feels really bad that he had forgotten that he was in a lecture. "Sorry sir..." Danny whimpers sadly. The professor walks away back to his board and continues his lession. The professor seems mad and annoyed. Danny's face gets red from embarrassment but then he remembers Kevin and smiles gently.
______________________________________

Later that day, Kevin texts Danny again.

Kevin Jonas- "You know, we could meet up and hangout during your break. How does that sound?" Danny is laying in his bed all lazy. He quickly pops up when he see's the notification from Kevin. He carefully reads his message and blushes deeply. Danny takes a few minutes to respond.

Danny Gonzalez- "Uh... I don't know. I'm not sure if that would be okay. I mean you're a celebrity. I have to hangout with my family, and I'm sure you have a family to hangout with too." Danny texts with a sad expression on his face as he's still blushing slightly. He feels bad to reject Kevin's offer even though Danny really wishes he can meet up with him.

Kevin Jonas- "That's alright, I understand, buddy. But if you ever change your mind or anything gets cancelled then I'd still be down. Just let me know between the next 3 days." Danny sighs not knowing what to decide.

Danny Gonzalez- "Okay."