Chapter 9: Recovery

For the last few days of Danny's winter break, he hangs out with his family like he originally planned to. Stupid fucking Kevin Jonas... He just wasted his time. Once the time for semester results rolls around, his grades seem lower than usual. Kevin. He was so fixated with him... He regrets it deeply.
______________________________________

Back in Danny's dorm after winter break, Danny is sitting at his desk and decides to go give his online bud, Kurt a call. He picks up his phone and calls him. Kurtis picks up.

"Hey Kurtis... this may sound crazy and you may not believe me.... but me and Kevin Jonas have been texting." Danny mumbles. His voice is breathy and wobbly. He feels like breaking down into tears.

"Huh- Kevin Jonas?" Asks Kurtis, a little confused. He chuckles slightly. Some weird prank Danny must be pulling how peculiar.

"Yes, one of the Jonas brothers. We formed a connection, he invited me to his house, he.... he kissed me!" Danny trembles. "But it was all to promote his stupid song..." He whines. Kurtis listens carefully and feels horrible for Danny, and even more horrible for not believing him right away. He blew it off like a joke, but it was reality.

"Man, I'm sorry... that's horrible. I wish I could give you a hug but I'm in Canada and you're in the US." Kurtis feels horrible and furious at Kevin Jonas. "Don't give him your time. He's a dick." Kurtis sighs. He was right, what a dick.

They talk for a few more minutes and end the call. Danny feels mentally drained from all of this. He needs to forget Kevin Jonas forever and to get his grades up all his attention will be to his education. Not to some asshole like Kevin Jonas, a snake who ruined Danny's life.