Chapter 17

Next morning virat wake up first he looked at rohit who was hugging him tightly he remembered how was rohit last night and a year left his eyes he tired to remove Rohit's hand but rohit didn't let him do that and he just hug him even tightly.

Rohit woke up due to virat constantly moving and snuggle close to virat's neck and said in a low voice,

Rohit:- I am sorry vi ,i should have picked your call i am really sorry I make you worried and trust me it was not my intention to do that but I was with ritika last night and we had dinner after that we were talking in car and i dropped her in her flat but she insisted me to come in her house I did and then we both were talking and talking and suddenly we both kiss and I can't stop myself from doing that and I am really sorry I make you worried and hardik told me that you didn't eat anything last night.
Please forgive your ro please 🥺 please.

He showed his puppy eyes to virat and virat was controlling his tears in his eyes virat manage to say ,

Virat:- why you are telling me about you and ritika it's not like I am your boyfriend and you have cheated on me it's your life and it's upto you that who you wants to sleep with and i forgive you already don't worry.

Rohit:- Vi I know you are hurt we are friends from our 18 so it's not hard for me to know that you are not okey and trust me I will never ignore your call from now on .

Virat:- I said na it's okey and it's getting late so let's get up and take shower.

He said in a rude way while getting up from bed but rohit grab his hand and pull him toward himself and made him sit on his own lap he looked at virat's eyes and he saw tears in his eyes and he felt broken the person he value the most the person he can't see tears in his eyes have tears in his eyes because of him he saw a broken virat in virat's eyes he saw that Virat is hurt broken and he again overthink something.

He gently rub virat's back and hugged him and whispered in his eyes,

Rohit:- Vi i know i hurt you but trust me it's not like I did it intentionally.

Virat said in a broken voice,

Virat:- really you didn't did it intentionally but you saw my  calls you saw that I have texted you so many times but you didn't bother to atleast call me once i know I am no one to ask you who you spent your last night but atleast you have called me and you saw my call before sleeping with her still you didn't call me it hurts me that for you she is more important than me am i asking for too much i just want to know that you are safe but no you don't even care about that all you cared is to have sex with her that's it na for you your sex life is more important than let it be na i already forgive you so now leave me let me take shower.

He freed his hand and went to take shower in washroom rohit was there studded it's first time he saw virat this much broken and he knows that he fucked up very badly he never saw virat this much hurt not even when he broke up with Anushka.

He didn't said anything and he knows that he have to make up with virat he can't see virat hurt he can't live without virat and that's what he will goone do he will make virat his again.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And please yarr ap log story padhte ho to comment bhi Kiya Karo please 🥺🥺.

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.