Flashback

Hope

Heres the story when we were first arrested. 2 years ago.
______________________
"Hey do you have 5$?" Faith asked. I reached out of my pocket and gave her 10.

"Since when do you have money?" She asked.

"Well Since Tyler didn't let me into his 'drug game' i decided to do one on my own..." I said walking to my locker.

"Hey Hope, my buddy here needs some paper." A boy walked up to Faith and i.

I gave him the bag with the drugs, he gave me the money. I shut my locker and walked away with Faith.

"What the fuck was that about?! Where did you get that from?" She said acting like my mother.

"So i found,like,blotter clip art.I printed it out,and wet it a little bit.Then i blow dried it with my blow dryer. Made little squares and i was in business."

"Selling fake designer acid? You'll so go to juvie for that...That's why i'll help you. And if we do get caught, we won't get a lot of time we just turned 15."

~next day~

"Look at these new shoes i got." I said as we were walking to the outside classes.

"Get down!"

"You idiot!"

"We're all failing bio chemistry."

Was what me and Faith heard and saw a mob of people standing in front of the school building.

We join the mob and saw the boy I sold drugs to yesterday.

"What is he doing up there?" Faith asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Fuck it!" Was the last words he said before he jumped. Some cried,some screamed, some ran i was the one to turn around and hugged Faith because i knew i did that to him.
-later that day-

At the time i didn't live with my parents. I lived with my grandmother, she didn't really know english.

In case you've forgotten/didn't know my family is jewish and we're Mexicans.

There was a knock on the door, my grandma answered as i was in the kitchen cooking dinner.

I peaked out the corner to see who it was.

I heard, "Is Hope Gilinsky here."

"Hope!" My grandma yelled. I panicked. I saw the window in the kitchen.

We were 3 story's high. I jumped, landed on the hard ground.

I hesitated to get up, But i got up anyways, dizzy.

I walk pass the police car and see Faith in it. I open the door for her to get out.

"What the hell!?" She said like we didn't do any thing

We run, then get caught.
-2 days later-

An officer opens my cell.
"You have one hell of a lawyer."
______________________

End of book 1. but this is just the beginning. to give you a clue about the characters