Losing memories

Egeria POV:

I wake up and Focalors is gone. Celestia took her for her deceiving plans. Well, I gotta do something. Neuvillette isn't focusing on his work, so, I need to ask a certain somebody. I went to Sumeru. That's easier. But she's not here. I mean- she can be EVERYWHERE! I started riding the water currents all the way to Inazuma. Pretty weird things are happening, if you ask me. I think this is the famous Sereai island.  A storm is brewing up. Lighting starts hitting the ground. It looks like its coming- to me?! AAAAHHH!!! 

Time skip

I start to wake up. Everything is so shaky. I remember lighting had struck me. I touch my head, but my hand gets shocked by electro. I look at my blue hair. strips of purple appear. Did I get electro-charged? Everything is still shaky. I see around me the storm hasn't stopped. I turn to an Oceanid, but I feel different. I feel, electricity running through me. I check my fins. They're electro. I turn back human. No way am I going through the water like that! Luckily, I found a waverider spawner. I spawn a waverider and get on the boat. Almost 1 day and I've reached the shore of Narukami island, according to my map. I take my little blue bag and walk on. Sakura petals fall on my hair. I put my sky blue cloak on. What would people think if they saw a dead god, coming back from the dead, with half the power of electro? I started to climb up a mountain. There are little shrines for animals, and a lot of kitsunes.  They are all orange, but I see a pink and white one. Idk, i guess it's one of the yokais. Halfway up the mountain until I hear a voice.

"Over here"

I turn around. A green haired lady with a purple cloak, a fatui mask and a purple lantern is standing beside me. She summons three little electro flies, which is enough to distract me. I try to keep my balance, but the mage pushes me and I'm holding with one hand on a rock of the mountain. Below me is a pool of electro. I quickly raise my hand, and the water motions with my hand. I create a platform which will hold me up. I quickly summon a big wave and wash the cicin mage away. I pant. That took a lot of energy out of me. As I reach the top, there is a sign which says:

"The Narukami Shrine, leaded by Yae Miko, head of the Guji Yae house, and chief editor."

I look around and enter. There is a grand shrine and there I hear nearby ladies dressed in red and white clothes: 

"May our Sakura tree never come down." 

I look over and there is a city. There! I see a god-like statue. It must be the place. I quickly run down the mountain and follow the path to Inazuma City. There are multiple restaurants. I go to one and they serve me something called Miso Soup with a side of Onigiri? Then they serve me dango for dessert. They're not as fancy as my food from back home, but the food that I bring with me is now rotten, so I'll eat anything. After I finish my meal, I pay the waiter and head off. I bought a book about Ei. I've heard that her sister, Makoto, died at the war too. Well, I saw her die. She was like 3 meters away from me. But both of us were being held by our loved ones. The fact that Neuvillette won't remember me just breaks my heart. Tears fill my eyes, but I quickly wipe them. I look over the omnipresent god. A woman in a white cloak approaches me.

"So, oh Omnipresent God, is it true you can change time? And go everywhere?" -I say, my hands clasped together as if I'm saying a prayer.

"Depends, where you wanna go." -The woman beside me says.

"What if I invite you to Komodore teahouse? We can catch up." -I say.

"Wow, look at how fast you're adapting to Inazuman culture. Sure, why not?" -The woman says. 

The two of us walked into Komodore teahouse. I buy her a hotpot with a side of omelette, dango, onigiri, miso soup and shimi chazuke. Then we take the farthest room and I pay for anything. I mean- all hydro are rich HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

"So, what's the news? I thought you would be in the Oratrice Mecanique D'Analyse Cardinale? Gathering powers for your gnosis, I thought." -She said, after eating 2 spoonfuls of hotpot. I clenched my teeth, but that wasn't enough to hold back my tears. I closed my eyes shut tight, but tears still rolled down my cheeks. 

"Egeria, are you ok?" -She asked, but I just put my head on the table and started crying loudly. I couldn't hold it in anymore. 

"I-imagine as if you were an Archon and had your very own region, with statues and people. And there, your s-son, is a-among them. B-but, you find out that your region is in great danger. S-so, y-you decide t-to e-erase your people's memories that they have of you. And y-your s-son i-is one of th-them! I-I just don't want t-to, b-but my people! I can't abandon them!" -I stutter, as Istaroth hugs me. After I cried my soul, Istaroth talked to me.

"I know. I would also be heartbroken if Venti suddenly stopped remembering me. But, this shows that you have a good heart and are willing to erase something that breaks you." -Istaroth cast a smile, and I softened at her words. I guess I am kind of a hero. We finish up everything. I notice how Istaroth eats so eagerly. I think it's because she was hiding, and when she heard a prayer, she went where I was. Rules of Celestia ig. 

"Come on now, lets go." -Istaroth says after we finish eating. I stand up and nod quietly. We both go out and go to a place called Chinju forest. I saw the electro pool at the north-west side. Istaroth carried me on her backs and flew up with her wings. We entered a cave. It looked like it was under the Sakura tree. It is under the Sakura tree. I could see the roots in the corners. We stayed there for 5 minutes in silence, so that I could see everything and observe. There was also a blue portal, but just as soon that I reached my hand, Istaroth grabbed me by the wrist.

"If you wanna fight the Shogun puppet, you may enter." -Istaroth said, coldly. 

"O-oh. I d-didn't know..." -I say, with guilt. Istaroth realizes her judgement, but she just looks somewhere else. Awkward silence crept all over the place. Then wind started surrounding me.

"So, you'll need to hold my necklace. That way, you won't be sent back in time, and you'll remember the current events. And I'll let you do the honors of saying where to go." -She said, and I came close and held her necklace. Wind starts to surround us. Its so strong. Through all of this, I shout:

SUMERU, IRMINSUL!

I open my eyes. A big tree is there. It has pink petals. I step closer to it. A younger version of me is looking back. She is cradling Neuvillette in her arms. She looks so happy. My eyes are filled with tears. Then I saw every Fontanian, including Furina. Then Neuvillette appeared in front of me. My heart melted.

"Do you really want to do this? All of the Fontanians will not remember you. They'll only know you existed." -He told me. I smiled tearfully.

"I've made a lot of sins. But, it's my opinion that I choose . And I choose to repair that sin. It's for the better of Fontaine." -I say, and when I touch him and pull him into a last farewell hug, he turns into water and succumbs into the grounds. I fall and cry loudly. Istaroth takes my hand and I'm back in the Oratrice. Now nobody knows me. My tears are still in my eyes. I just continue to cry, but more quietly. I'm now all alone in Teyvat.