chapter thirteen

*ABBIE'S POV*

I woke up, and realised what day it was.

"Luke!" I squealed excitedly, waking him up.

"What?" He groaned.

"Guess what today is?" I grinned.

"Oh, yeah.." He said sitting up in bed. "Thanks for waking me up Ab," he groaned as he pulled me into his arms.

"It's okay," I winked. "I can't believe I'm seeing 5 Seconds of Summer today.. I've waited to see them for so damn long and now it's happening!"

I looked up at Luke's face to see him smiling at me. I loved watching him smile, it made him look so cute and innocent. He realised I was staring at him when he opened his eyes and looked away, blushing. He didn't like his smile that much, he was a bit insecure about it. "I'm glad you're excited."

"What time are we gonna leave?" I asked him.

"About lunch time because I know you want to get a good spot, preferably at the front. The things I do for you.." He laughed.

"Oh my gosh yayayayayayyyyy!" I had a mini freak out. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. It was 11:30. Fuck.

"What's the time?" He asked oh so conveniently.

"It's 11 30!" I said quickly and I jumped out of bed and ran to the shower, as I heard Luke curse 'shit' behind me.

I showered in the quickest time I ever had before, and ran back to the bathroom. I had already ironed my outfit, so I pulled out my hair dryer and dried my hair, wrapped in my towel. Once my hair was dry I got out my curlers and spent what seemed like an age compared to how rapidly I'd got in and out of the shower.

I slipped on my outfit and put on some eyeliner, foundation, mascara and lip gloss, grabbed my bag, phone, beanie, my iPod, my earphones, my purse and some other random bits and bobs that I might've needed and I met Luke in the living room.

"I've found out there's a McDonalds right near the venue, so we'll get that when we're there, for now I've got a big bag of crisps for us." Luke smiled.

I grinned as we made our way out of the house, saying bye to the rest of the household.

Once we were in the car, Luke put on music from his phone.

"I sorted out this playlist for you, look at the name.." He said, focusing on the road.

I unlocked his phone and looked at the playlist's title. It read 'Abbie's playlist'.

"You had it prepared? Awwwwww!" I smiled.

"It's got all your favourite songs on it," he replied as I scrolled through the songs. He was right, he did.

"You know me too well," I laughed.

"Maybe a little too well," he wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

"What do you know, Brooks?" I scowled at him whilst he was driving.

"Oh, not much," he grinned evilly. I decided to ignore him.

I sat and scrolled through my twitter feed, seeing what was happening in the world. I tweeted the boys to let them and the Janoskians fans know that we were going to the gig today. I ate some crisps and took in the scenery around us. It was rare that the outside was as quiet as it was today, so I embraced it.

--

An hour later, I was being shook. I groggily opened my eyes to see Luke peering down at me.

"Hey baby, you awake?" He asked me.