chapter twenty-eight

*ABBIE'S POV*

"We're gonna go out for dinner tonight, okay?" Ari announced as we walked into the games room. No one replied.

We found Jai and James playing on the PS3, Beau was on the mac, and Skip and Luke were playing snooker, and Luke was helping Courtney hit the ball. Wait what?

He was standing behind her, with his hand on her hand near the end of the cue, and his other hand on her waist. What?

"Breathe," Caitlin whispered in my ear. I clenched my teeth and looked at Courtney, giving her a sickly sweet smile. Luke looked up and saw me, and quickly stepped away and cleared his throat. Yeah, that's what I thought.

If that wasn't weird enough, Courtney then whispered something in his ear. Call me an over reactor, but something was going on.

"She wants a reaction, don't give it to her." Caitlin squeezed my hand. Ariana was doing exactly what Caitlin had said and was ignoring Courtney completely, and sitting next to Jai and James and watching them on the PS3.

Caitlin left my side to join Beau as I went to see Luke.

"You alright babe?" He smiled to be as he pulled me into his body.

"Fine," I chimed as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He kissed me, but I kissed him back possessively, showing Courtney he was MINE.

"Don't do that. You turn me on so much. I just wanna rip your clothes off." He whispered in my ear.

"Please don't, I rather like this outfit. It's comfy." I replied as he kissed the top of my head.

"What time do we have to be ready by?" I asked Ari, dragging Luke with me.

"7, so we can get to the restaurant at a decent time." She explained. I nodded.

"Me and Luke will be upstairs," I smiled.

"Ew, too much information." Beau rolled his eyes.

"Not like that, you doof." I replied.

"That's a bit boring," Courtney got involved, rolling her eyes. I saw Skip look at her with wide eyes.

"Yeah, you'd know everything about boring wouldn't you?" I smiled sweetly and left the room, just to see her gobsmacked expression and to hear everyone's laughs at Courtney's humiliation. They all thought I was joking, but I wasn't.

"What was that about?" Luke asked.

"Just sticking up for myself," I answered honestly.

"Fair enough." He nodded.

As we got to the room, Luke opened the door for me and as he flopped down on the bed, I laid on top of him.

"You're feeling very forward today." Luke smiled.

"I just love you, that's all." I replied.

"Are you sure thats it?" He asked. Oh.

"Yep," I nodded.

"I'm not. I think this is some sort of possessive thing, am I right?" He asked, keeping a serious tone.

"No. I'm just enjoying the fact you're mine because you're so perfect, it doesn't feel real that someone like you would love someone like me."

"What, a model? Haha, you must be joking honey.. It's the other way round." He laughed at me.

"I'm pretty sure it's not," I shrugged.

"Whatever you say beautiful," he smiled and kissed the end of my nose.

"It's so nice here." I looked out of the window after we had a very heated kissing match.