Doge goes to school

"Wake up! Wake up!" Cried Doge's owner, Mango.
  The sun was coming into the room through the blinds in Mango's room as bright, yellow rays.
  Doge sat bolt upright at the sound of his owner's velvety, soft voice.
"Oui, mon cheri?"
  Doge knows French. He went with Mango on her trip to Paris as a foreign exchange student.
"Today is take yo dawg to skewl day, Doge!" She exclaimed.
  Doge t-posed out the door as fast as Sanic and was very soon at the post-apocalyptic school.
  Mango came out of The Magic School Bus™️ about seven days later to greet her dog.
  "Doge!"
"Mango!" Doge yelled in his luxurious serious adult man voice.
"You have been working on your man voice, I see."
"Indeed, mon cheri." Doge said in his southern young boy voice that had voice cracks. "I have, thank you for noticing."
***
"It's time for maths." Said Teacher Grimace. "Take out your history books and turn to paragraph Pi."
Mango was fiddling with her tangly hair; it was colored bright magenta and yellow ombre. It looked quite nice above her pale blue MLP™️ eyes.
"I love maths!" thought Doge out loud.
"Doge if you don't shut up I'll turn you into a Big Mac™️." Yelled Teacher Grimace.
***
After school, Mango and Doge went to McDonalds where they found the U.S Navy default dancing while watching SpongeBob SquarePants™️ play squid game on the television in the kids play area while they were ordering some Grimace Shakes™️.
"I think we needed this after maths." Doge said in his normal voice.
"I agree, I wonder which Grimace™️ variation this was." Mango replied.
"Maybe a Hatsune Miku™️ Grimace™️."