Timothée

We all looked at Tom, he took the bag from a smaller boy, looked in, took out his book. "No, give it here!" the little boy shouted. "What do we have here, is the little nerd in love? And yet there is no star in heaven as beautiful and bright as Nadia on earth." the boys laughed "that's stupid." Tom said "I'm not just watching!" I said as I walked towards Tom, I snatched the book and bag out of his hand, "Wow, how low you must have sunk to be a seventeen year old who annoys an eleven year old." I said as I put the book back in the bag and gave the bag to the boy, he ran away.

"What do we have here, a newbie?" Tom said, "Correct, and what do we have here? A complete idiot who couldn't do anything with his life as low as he has sunk?" I said ironically, "That turns me on." He said smirking as his finger slid through my hair. I gave him a big and yet very loud slap. "Don't even try, you disgusting bastard!" I said as I snatched the water bottle from one of his friends' hands, twisted the lid on and splashed the water in his face. "cheers." I said as I threw the bottle at him and smiled and then went back to Eva and Milana.

"Oh my god, that was amazing! You gave it to him!" screamed Eva. "No one has dared to do it yet," said Milana, "Yes, I did, when I fought with him because he touched you. Do you remember?" Timothee asked "I remember and I thank you to this day, but don't forget who was in the hospital at the end" said Milana, "we were both in the hospital! I may have been badly injured and?" said timothee as he broke away from milana "no, I really don't feel like it, you always have to bring it up." Timothee added as he threw his bag over his shoulder and walked away, Milana exhaled.

"He'll never understand what I'm trying to point out, will he?" She asked, Eva and Harry nodded. "Don't hold that against him... you know what's going on at home with him." said Harry. "I know, I know. I won't hold it against him. After all, I brought it up." Milana said. "Because he still doesn't understand that you're afraid that he would repeat it and end up being the one with a cerebral hemorrhage again." said eva, I listened to them. "Harry?" said Milana and he looked at her, "if you know anything new about the event at his house then please tell me. He doesn't want to talk to me about it because he doesn't want me to worry. But I want to be there for him before he falls back into his drug addiction." Milana finished her sentence. "of course no problem." Harry said, Milana smiled "Thanks" she murmured.

"I can go away if you want to talk about it, after all, it's none of my business with Timothee. I don't know him." I said "No, it's okay, we're not talking about it now anyway." Milana said as she smiled at me. "I'll go to the girls' bathroom or something, and please don't come with me, I want some peace and quiet." Milana said, "Of course, but everything will be fine Milana, we will help him, I promise you." Eva said, Milana smiled and then walked past us.

"Let's sit on a bench and you tell me and Harry something about yourself." said Eva, I nodded.

We sat down on a bench, Eva and Harry next to each other, holding hands. I sat in front of them.

"I don't really have anything to say about myself. I'm single, adopted too, I don't want to meet my birth parents, My brother is the most selfish but protective brother there is, my adoptive mother is very, very young, I play tennis as a hobby, and that's all there is to it," I said, "I play tennis too!" said Eva, I smiled.

I hope you liked this part, let me know with a vote and comment!