Drugs

"Is it okay if I stay here with you tomorrow instead of going to school?" he asked, I nodded "Only if I can check everything beforehand and everything is drug-free." I said, he looked at me, "please Milana, I need this okay? I'm begging you Milana please." he tried to persuade me. "No Timothee." I said, "and what if? Then I'll just stay outside and take it there. You won't be able to change anything about it anyway." he said "I hate to say this, but maybe you need to go to rehab." I said, "I least expected that from you." said Timothee, "I need you by my side but since you agree with my parents I can stay alone." He explained, "Please don't be so dramatic now. I love you with all of my heart, but it hurts me to watch you break more and more every day." I told him. "I know Milana, but please don't let me go to rehab, okay? I'm begging you. You know my panicked fear of this, so please don't let me go there." he said, "Then you should try to pull yourself together and not take these drugs when I'm not at home." I said, "and especially when I am home." I added.

"You don't understand, you don't understand anything." He said, "I understand that okay? but you don't want to keep doing this all your life? and if you do then I'm out of there." I said, "So you would just leave me like that?" Timothee asked silently, "It's not just like that. I'm trying to help you. But if you don't accept the help then please. keep going. I won't do it anymore." I said,

Timothee got up and wanted to get out, but I held his wrist. "Timmy." I said as I stood up and hugged him, he hugged me back. "I don't know what to do." he said, "that's okay." I explained