Whats love?

okay so like I thought of this in the shower, so I'm writing it after school now, and here's some backstory, Dot and Wilbur dated, but instead of Wilbur writing music Dot wrote music (and no it isn't Dot waner) Dot became the rock star and got a new boyfriend then dumped him during one of the gigs she had..

"I'm sick and tired of you acting like you don't love me Wilbur. I'm breaking up with you, we are DONE!" Dot shouted before storming out of Wilbur's apartment before driving home, leaving Wilbur in tears.

Time skip to one of Dots gigs

As Dot finished singing Amazon Standing Lamp, she looked to her boyfriend out in the crowd,
"Bill, I'm sorry but we aren't working out, we're done." Dot said calmly, while taking a sip out of her water bottle, watching as Bill stormed out she gazed out across the crowd and spotted Wilbur, she then sang, Mine/Yours.

After the gig

Dot went to approach Wilbur, she mustered up the courage, and approached him,
"Hey Wilbur.. I see you came to the gig.. look I'm sorry for how harsh I was to you when we split up.." She apologized kindly. Wilbur swiftly pulled her into a hug, he clearly only wanted a hug, and possibly a small peck. All he wants is just love from her again..