000. Wake Up To...Fantasy?!

ALRIGHT, Let's get this out the way for the people who don't read tags or the description. This story is gay fiction, okay? If you're not comfortable with that, leave in a quiet manner. Don't even leave a comment if you don't have anything nice to say, okay? Good.

Now, a few things, of course.

1. D&D is a vastly known tabletop game that's limited to the player's imagination. I have a good chuck of that, meaning that this story is gonna go for a lil bit.

2. Don't criticize the things that happen in this story, okay? If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all. However, if you're not criticizing, please don't be afraid to comment, lovely. Believe it or not, I read every single comment that's posted.

3. We all could've seen this coming, mostly because it's in the tags, but...this story will include my first ever attempt of a harem. A reverse harem to be specific, so please do prepare to be mobbed by men.

4. The MC will most definitely be OP. This is not a surprise, since most of my characters end up being unintentionally overpowered. However, there's a reason to explain why he is, so don't lose your mind about it.

5. MC stands for main character, which is you, dear reader.

Well, lovelies, I think that's everything. The Pride I have in this story is somewhat immense, so I please hope you do enjoy.
{[¥]}{[¥]}{[¥]}{[¥]}{[¥]}{[¥]}{[¥]}{[¥]}{[¥]}{[¥]}

*RIIIIINNNNNNNNNG*

THE school bell rang, signaling everyone in the large building that it was time to pack up and go home. The once quiet halls became loud in the matter of seconds, students talking to their peers and friends with lingering earnest about the events that occurred during school hours, or even plans of what to do after school.

It wasn't a surprise that students were so fast to leave, but what was a surprise was that a (h/c) haired boy stayed seated in his sleep, and the only reason for that was...

*SNOORE*

Yep.

He was sleep.

"Hey, (MC)?" The boy was being tapped on his shoulder constantly, causing him to grumble in obvious annoyance. "Leave me alone, Satan. Haunt...my dreams when I'm not comfortable..." (MC) tiredly said, repositioning himself in his desk. He found a more comfortable position, drifting back sleep once again, until he's called by his tormentor.

"If you don't get up now, I'm gonna tell mom to leave you, and you can walk home in the rain." The tormentor huffed, crossing their arms.

"Oh, you really are Satan." (MC) groaned, as he looked up to see his sister looming over him. He signed, wondering what his sister is even doing in his class.

"Hurry up. It's time to go..."

(MC) pulled out his phone, "No it's not. It 2:3–3:15?!" (MC) gasped when he finally noticed the numbers on the screen. He shot up from his seat, "I slept the whole class period?!"

"What a surprise..." (MC)'s younger sibling, by one year, rolled their eyes with a grin as they made their way out of the classroom.

(MC) followed suit, following his sister, who is somehow taller than him by one inch.

"So, Derek came to me today." (S/N) started as they walked down the hallway. "And he was wondering if you would like to do a D&D—"

"Nope." (MC) answer immediately, offended his sister even dare to ask him that.