001. POACHERS & CULTIST ARC

"Uh, so, we've been sitting here for ten minutes now. My waist's starting to hurt from your harsh grip, and my lips have been kissed at least fifty times. You're fully healed now, right?" (MC) asked nervously, shifting in the man's lap, which caused Zaxturus some guilty pleasure.

"I was fully healed after the first kiss." The Demon Lord said, looking up at (MC), his eyes more soft than they were before.

"So, you're saying that this's just for your guilty pleasure?" (MC) asked.

The Demon Lord nodded, which the boy with the (h/c) hair sighed at. He should've expected that, but he didn't...

"Well, can you let me go now?..." (MC) pleads as he tries to shuffle away.

"No." Zaxturus said simply, holding (MC) with a firm grip. He buried his face in the crook of (MC), releasing grunts of dissatisfaction at the (h/c) haired boys earlier question.

"Come on, please? I need to find out what...is happening, and where's my family..."

"Mmmm...fine..." Zaxturus said reluctantly as he finally released his hold on (MC)'s hips, and the (h/c) haired boy slowly moved away.

'Finally! I've been on that monster of a crotch for forever!' An imaginary tear rolled down the boy's cheek as he huffed in victory.

"I guess our retaliation will have to start now..."

"Huh? Retaliation?" (MC)'s imaginary tear of victory was short-lived, going back into his eye socket as once he process the words that came from Zaxturus's mouth.

Zaxturus grinned, "We're gonna revolutionize the Demon Realm, and you'll be my wedded husband. After that, we'll find your team and kill them; well, your old friends, that is. It'll be easy with this...Link of ours."

(MC) blushed at the first section, but his eyes widened at the second part. "Are you serious right now?" The boy yelled, backing away from the demon.

Zaxturus hummed to himself, quirking his brow at (MC)'s questionable movement, "Is their a problem? You don't seem very content?"

"Well, y'know, when you have no memories of how you got to this strange place, and then you get kissed by this Demon Lord that says he'll make you his queen and kill your old friends, you end up having a few...questions, concerns, and frustrations."

Zaxturus scoffed, "Fine. I'll break it down. The thought was that since I'm Linked to you, you might as well help me overthrow my parents and get revenge on the bastards that tried to kill me." He said as he crossed his arms.

"Didn't you say I belong to you and the rest of the people effected by the Link!" As wrong as that statement is, (MC) believes that it should be addressed. He might as well play along with the dream until he can find a way out of it.

"Oh, yeah...I did say that..." He growled, angry at his past words. "They can be subordinates. Does that work for you?"

"Uh, no, not really."

"Loyal subordinates?"

"That's majority of the same thing. They should have the same power, authority, and worth..." (MC) said, deciding to play along with this hallucination of his.

Zaxturus thought for a moment, considering his host's words.

"Whatever..."

'I'm guessing that's his way of saying ok...'

Wait,

"Uh, hey...you mentioned my old friends?"

Zaxturus quirked a brow, "Yeah? What about those assholes?"