london baby

Liked by linacarolina and others ynln03: Last grind before vacay!

ynln03: Last grind before vacay!

Itsmeluis call me next time 🤙🏽
ynln03 you would order the entire menu instead of working 🤔

camavinga my future lawyer 💼
ynln03 only if you stay in Madrid 😎

linacarolina born to relax, forced to study
ynln03 come and save me please

yourdollamira can't wait to see you babes!
ynln03 one more night!

judebellingham did you spill your coffee? ynln03 reported. go train or something 🤢

I smile to myself as I read the comments on my Instagram post, taking a sip of my cappuccino

I smile to myself as I read the comments on my Instagram post, taking a sip of my cappuccino. The weather was perfect to get some last-minute work done, so my dad dragged me outside with him earlier this afternoon.

International break had begun again, which meant that we had a little more than a week off. It was last-minute, but I had decided to go on a short trip back to London. I had missed everyone there and needed a small break from everything.

"How is studying going?" I hear, looking up and making eye contact with my dad as he sits back in his chair.

I give him a guilty grin and turn my phone off, shoving it away from myself as I pretend to focus.

"Very good. I understand everything so far.." I mumble, skipping to the next slide of the presentation.

I my eyes dart back to him, he gives me a knowing look, then goes to take a sip of his latte.

"Any questions?"

I hesitate for a moment, questioning what I know and don't know.

"Uh- could you put this situation into a different perspective or give me a different example?" I ask, pointing at the sentence on my screen.