I'm Satisfied with the Timing of My Husband's Infidelity

1

1

Goddess steps into marriage, giving up her job, just like the seven fairies stripping off their robes by the lake.

Without the fairy attire, she stands alone in the middle of the river, soaked, unable to fly and unable to use her magic.

She can only patiently wait for someone else to redeem her.

2

As Evelyn opened her eyes in the morning, her right eyelid twitched uncontrollably.

She closed her eyes, pressing down on it hard. The twitching stopped, but her heart continued to drum anxiously.

From childhood to adulthood, whenever an important day arrived, something would inevitably go wrong. Even on her wedding day— the hotel restroom broke down, trapping her inside and causing her to miss the auspicious moment.

Today is her daughter Aria's first day of elementary school. She had insomnia last night, rehearsing the day's actions in her mind several times, hoping for a flawless execution.

But she forgot about Dylan, the unpredictable factor.

Aria shares Evelyn's last name, lives in Evelyn's house, and calls Evelyn's parents grandma and grandpa. People unfamiliar with the situation don't know whose child Aria really is.

Dylan often has this feeling too.

After years of marriage, the passion has faded, but Dylan is particularly concerned about this matter. However, his concern is inconsequential in this household.

"Evelyn, come and see, what is this! Am I dying?"

Dylan spent the entire morning in the bathroom. When he called, Evelyn, suppressing her nausea, looked into the toilet. There were bloodstains, not many.

But time was of the essence, and it was not the time to worry about such things. She patted Dylan on the shoulder, reassuring him that everything was fine, urging him to wake their daughter.

"Still talking about our daughter, I might be dying!"

Dylan started throwing a tantrum. Evelyn glanced at the time and felt speechless. According to the plan, at this moment, she should have cooked the egg pancake, served hot milk, and only awaited her daughter's arrival to eat.

But now, the eggs were not in the pan, and the milk was still in the refrigerator.

Evelyn couldn't handle it in one breath, so she gave up the struggle, returning to the kitchen. The range hood had seen better days; its creaking sound, like a sigh, was oddly fitting for the occasion.

Dylan sulked, realizing he had no fun, and decided to watch over their daughter in her room.

Despite the chaos, they managed to leave the house within the planned time.