Y/N 'Kid death' Santana

No one's POV: Amanda Waller throws another file out. "Youngest member..and one of the living children of the fire homeboy" it shows the information on the file. "Wait so this is..Chato's kid?" The man asked. "You got that correct...he just doesn't realize their alive. He thought they died with the others when in reality, they were passed out in the creek"

"Now...after they found out their family is no longer there..they went insane. They were ten when they started killing" Amanda calmly says as it shows a young child calmly holding an adult's mouth as they grabbed a pair of scissors and start stabbing the adult's throat over and over.

"They made money off of killing, selling absolutely anything, and stealing and selling shit for higher price" Amanda states. "So..how did you get them?" The man calmly ask. Amanda sighs. "Lets just say..they finally decided to have a break..oh..did I mention they got their daddy's powers?"

Y/N is seen walking towards the police and sitting on the ground with tear stains on their face. "..all done..." they say in a soft voice as they suddenly pass out. Suddenly it shows a cell filled with decorations for children but also filled with water like things.

Y/N lays on the ground staring blankly at the ceiling. "Yo, little one! Foods here!" Y/N sighs as they get up and grab the food. The guard gently grabs their face and lifts it up seeing their eyebags "what happened to curfews?" They ask. Y/N shrugs and then goes back to sitting on the ground and eats the food.

TIME SKIP

Soon guards show up, Y/N sighs as they let the guard strap them in a chair. "I swear to fuck if I see bruises on them your all dead!" A guard yells while Y/N rolls their eyes. Soon their taken to a place filled with military people. Once they saw a needle though they shut their eyes tightly, it's stupid in their head yet they fear needles

Y/N's POV: Soon they push me outside in the chair as my neck aches in pain from the needle. I'm a fucking killer yet needles scare me!? I saw more military men show up in front of us but I didn't listen, I was to tired. So when we were unstrapped I fell to the ground softly groaning in pain. "Oh there there little one!" A female voice said, I looked up to see a girl with blue and red hair. She helped me up.

So when she helped me to my crate then left me alone. Since I was the youngest I had to change quickly. A tank top, shorts with ripped stockings, combat boots, jacket with a hood, some fingerless gloves, and a locket that had my mom, dad, and siblings in it. I put it all on. I fixed my hair to match how I used to do it in the past and grabbed the little makeup in it.

I put the black drawing pen on my upper lip and a bit on my bottom lip, learned it from a few ladies on the streets. Once I was done I grabbed the weapons in the crate. I rubbed my eyes and muttered. "Too fucking bright.." the girl beside me chuckled. "You got a moth on ya little one! Harley Quinn! You?" She held her hand out to me smiling widely.

I look at her up and down. I shook her head. "Y/N Santana" Once I started looking at the others I froze as I stared at a man who had face tattoos..and he stared right back at me in surprise. Harley leaned over to me. "Ya know him?" She ask as I slowly nodded my head. "..that's my pops.." I muttered as I came to terms with reality that I wasn't alone. Before I could do anything my dad hugged me, I was hesitant as it was all so sudden but I hugged back.

"You okay? You aren't hurt? They haven't done anything right?" He asked me as he started to lift my head up, sideways, and down to see if I was hurt. I chuckled. "I'm okay!" He sighed in relief. He held my hand as we joined the others, I smile a bit happy to have my dad back. I leaned on him as we listened to what Amanda was saying. "Damn...I can probably get my shit down to one year" I mutter.

My dad looked at me confused. "We're gonna have a talk on the plane" I chuckled as we all sat in the plane. I leaned on him again as a new girl jumped in. Whatever Rick was saying sounded like shit. I debated if I should introduce myself. I did. "Nice to meet you, Y/N" unlike Harley she actually shook my hand. Soon the others looked at me.

"Hold on..we got a fucking child up in here!? The fuck they do!?" A guy in a red suit asked. "That one, is a fucking serial killer who needs to learn to stay out of shit for the grownups" "Oh fuck you Rick! Go suck a cock since you already suck up to Amanda's bitchass!" Soon my dad smacked the back of my head. "Y/N behave!" I groaned as I rubbed my head. "I was just being honest" I muttered as Harley chuckled.