۵

Zaid's POV:

Zaid's POV:

Exiting the meeting, I learned that my father, the king, had demanded the presence of me regarding the arrival of guests. Nodding to the attendant, I headed to my chamber. As I prepared, my personal attendant, Edris, assisted me. "Your Majesty," she called, informing me of my father's request. Responding with a simple nod I made my way to the king. Along the way, I encountered my serious younger brother, Amir, who silently joined me. Despite his strength and strict rules.

Entering the hall, we were announced to the guests of the arrival of the royal family. My eyes briefly met with a girl's eyes, interrupted by a veil. Refocusing on the purpose of our presence to select a bride I proceeded with the proceedings. The girl, whom I later learned was named Hira, displayed confidence, refusing to bow.

My father declared her my future bride, setting the wedding for the next day. Despite the abrupt decision, we left the hall, each returning to our chambers and getting ready for the meeting and works.

After all day work I reach my chamber and have a relaxing bath, I sat on my bed, annoyed with the task of drying my wet hair. Suddenly, my younger sister Sira barged in, enthusiastically exclaiming about my impending marriage

"Bhai you are getting married tomorrow I am so excited"

I hushed her, reminding her not to shout "Don't shout Sira". Despite being a troublemaker, she radiated joy and excitement.

As she realized she had no clothes for the Tomorrow event she placed her palm on her forehead acting like tense , I used her dupatta to wipe my wet hair. I assured her she'd get her dress in the morning. Sira, beaming, wished me good night before leaving more like running I chuckled. Completing my remaining tasks of reading the Lettes and stamping it, I finally settled down for a night's sleep.

Enchanted by the beautiful voice of the Azan that reached my ears, that warm my heart and relax my mind after the azan ended I rose up and strech a little after that I got up heading towards the bathroom for a refreshing bath and ablution for the morning salah .

Coming out of the bathroom I took the prayer mat and placed the cap on my head and make my way to the prayer mat and start the salah Once done, a knock interrupted I give them permission to come in as the door open some attendant came they have dresses in there hand they placed them on the bed before they leave I call one of them and order to call Edris my personal attendant in my chamber.

Edris greeted me and, after a nod, I instructed her to distribute the dresses for the evening event to the respective person. As I walked out of my chamber the preparations buzzed around, I had breakfast with Amir before delving into royal duties and sending out invitations.

Hours flew by in work, and as the event neared, I returned to my chamber to get ready for the upcoming event. My brother, friends, and servants gathered to help me get ready. Walking to the ball hall for the significant moment, I contemplated the responsibilities that awaited me.

As my bride entered the hall, fully veiled there were some attendees helping her, she approached us and attendees helped her sitting , we sat across each other with a floral arrangement between us.

The qazi conducted the nikkah, and her whispered acceptance resonated though it is merely whisper it was enough to make my heart skip.

"Qabul hai"
(Yes I do) she repeated this more two times with her beautiful voice.

The process repeated for me, and with the qazi's announcement, we were declared husband and wife. Everyone raised their had to pray for our future as a new chapter in my life began.

As I greeted the guests, one of my soldiers approached with a tense expression. He whispered something in my ear that shocked me, but I quickly composed myself. Excusing the guests, I walked away with the soldier not before taking a glimpse of her.

Aisha pov

The sound of the azan reached my ears, bringing peace and warmth to my heart. I sat on the bed, tying my long hair into a bun. My eyes caught sight of my hands covered in dark henna; a sign, they say, that my husband loves me deeply. I chuckled at the superstition, knowing it's just a tradition.

Getting up, I tidied the bed, placing the pillow and blanket in their respective spots. Making my way to the bathroom, I freshened up and performed my morning salah.

Then, I strolled to the balcony - not too big, not too small - where I could see the garden. The cold wind brushed against my face, refreshing and invigorating. Closing my eyes, I savored the sensation before opening them to observe the garden, bustling with people decorating the entire palace for our wedding.

I sighed, pondering why Omar bhai insisted I marry the prince. The work he assigned could be done without marriage, but if he suggested it, there must be a good reason. Walking back to the bed, just as I was about to sit, a knock on the door interrupted. Female attendants entered, carrying various items for the wedding. I approached and uncovered the contents, revealing jewelry, my wedding dress, and more.

Zainab came over to help me get ready. I took a warm bath, wrapping a towel around me. Peeking through the bathroom door to ensure no males were present, Zainab caught me and giggled. "You can come, princess," she said. I smiled and walked to the table set up for my preparations. Zainab, along with other attendants, assisted me in getting ready for my big day.

After some time, they got me ready, and by noon, I was finally prepared. The red lehenga and veil enhanced my beauty, and the royal jewelry, along with the bangles on my wrists, made me feel like a queen. Zainab and the attendants complimented me, and together we walked towards the destiny that awaited. Covered with a veil, we left the chamber.

Nervousness engulfed me; my hands sweated, and my legs trembled. Trying not to attract too much attention, we moved towards the hall, filled with people who stared in my direction. I despised such attention; it only intensified my nervousness. Zainab guided me to my designated place, where the cold wind indicated the presence of the man I was about to marry. I sat, playing with my fingers, a clear sign of my anxiety.

The qazi arrived, and the nikkah commenced. My heart raced as he sought my permission for this marriage. Memories of my brother Omar flashed before me, signing the nikkah paper . My hands shook, and my eyes welled up, but I signed it with a deep breath. The qazi then approached him, his voice cold and dominating, making me shiver.

After the nikkah, everyone raised their hands for dua, and as the guests left, I breathed a sigh of relief. Zainab offered me water, and left me alone in the hall.

An hour passed before Zainab returned, leading me towards a different chamber. Confused, I asked, "Where are we going, Zainab?" She replied, "To your new chamber, princess. From now onwards, remember you're just married." It struck me-I didn't realize I would be living in the same chamber as him. Internally, I cried.

We reached the new chamber, and as I sat on the bed, I noticed it covered in rose petals. Lifting my veil, I examined his chamber it was larger than the one I previously lived in. The bed was grand, decorated with white and red flowers, and there were two doors probably one for the bathroom and the other for dressing. The chamber exuded a rich and enticing aroma, and everything was impeccably clean and the aroma of candles that was giving the light to the dark chamber mixed with it.

After some time, Zainab returned with a food plate in hand. My smile widened I had been hungry all day. I ate, and then Zainab left, instructing me to sit veiled in the center of the bed, awaiting his arrival.
_____________________________

Words count: 1382