🎉Thirty🎉

BHOSLE SADAN 

Gauri enters the Bhosle Sadan with Naina seeing this Ganpat Bhosle was angered and roars,

How dare you?  his voice resonates in the hall and everyone was scared seeing him angry but Gauri didn't pay any attention to him and makes Naina seated in the hall.

Ganpat Bhosle descends from the stairs and looked at Gauri, Tuhje pata hai bhi hai tune kya kiya hai?

Gauri looks straight in his eyes and says, Vahi kiya hai jo sahi hai, Meri Aayi ki jagah iss ghar mein hai bahar outhouse mein nahi.

Ganpat Bhosle scoffs at her words and says, Aayi, toh tuhje pata chal gaya ki yeh teri aayi hai, pointing towards Naina.

Gauri looks at him disgustingly and says, Haan aur yeh bhi pata chala ki kaise aapne muhje meri aayi se itne saal dur rakha aur kaise aapne mere baba ko jaan se maar diya

Ganpat looks at everyone with no regret and remorse in his eyes and says, Haan maara maine tere baba ko pata hai kyun? kyunki vo mere raaste ka kaanta ban gaya tha issiliye maine uss kaante ho hi hata diya.

Mahima looks at Ganpat she was ashamed to call him her father and says, Chii! aapko baba kehne muhje sharam aati hai, jo insaan apne hi haathon se apne bete ka khoon kar de vo baap kehlane ke layak nahi.

Ganpat looks at Mahima and laughs manically, Maine jo kuch bhi kiya muhje uska koi afsos nahi hai kyunki uss waqt main CM ban na chahta tha aur uss position aur power ko paane ke liye main kuch bhi karne ko taiyaar thaa.

Toh tune mere baba ko kyun maara? the voice of Garv booms in the hall who was coming through the entrance with police with his side. Seeing him Gauri was relaxed because she was feeling very uneasy since morning she feels something bad about to happen so she was panicking but seeing Garv infront of her eyes she was happy.

Yes I killed your father because he got to know about my secrets and illegal dealing that's why I had to kill him Ganpat was telling his crimes like he is proud of all the things he had done. Garv was fuming in anger but he controlled looking Gauri.

Police came forward and tells him, You are under arrest Mr. Ganpat Bajirao Bhosle for doing illegal dealings, human trafficking, for doing so many murders and for cheating in every election. He cuffed his hands and was taking him outside suddenly Ganpat takes the Gun from police and aims at Gauri.

Piyush, Mahima, Swati, and Naina looked at him shocked and Gauri was rooted to his place. Garv saw this and says, Don't you dare? agar Gauri ko kuch bhi hua toh main tuhjse aise maut dunga ki tu soch bhi nahi sakta.

Ganpat laughed at his words and says, You are not in the position to threaten me, main tuhje maar toh nahi paaya lekin iss ladki mein teri jaan basti hai issliye isse khatam kar dunga main and he fire the Gun the gunshot can be heard but instead of Gauri Garv was shot because he came infront of her. Although the shot was missed because the police shot ganpat in his hands and the gun fell down. 

Gauri shouts GARV!!! and checks him that if he is injured or not luckily he was safe and she hugged him tightly. Police takes away Ganpat before looking at Garv, Garv looks at police inspector and signals him something and they leaves the Bhosle Sadan.

Mahima, Piyush, Swati and Naina sighs in relief and thanked God for solving all this mess. Gauri was still clinging to Garv and he was so happy that his wife was clinging to him like a koala, she sniffs and he was alert he separates himself from her and looked at her.

Why are you crying? he asked looking at her tears she looks down so he held her chin with his thumb and index finger and that made her to look in his eyes and again he asked, ro kyun rahi ho? Abhi tak mara nahi hoon main chalo aansu bahana band karo, he tries to lighten the mood but listening his words she gets angry.