Chapter 4 - Horror Movies

Lilly's p.o.v

"I'm sooooo hungry!" I said, going through the fridge.

"You just ate a pizza."

"That's not enough to fill me up."

Sasuke and I are home alone, again. So this time I decided that we should watch a scary movie. The movie we are watching is Jeepers Creepers 2. It's kind of weird to have a ghost live in your home. I mean if anyone could walk in they would think I'm talking to myself!

I grab some candy and make my way to the living room.

"Really you got candy?" a voice asked behind me.

"Candy is one of the best things in the world," I said, smiling and sit on the sofa.

"One thing I definitely remember when I was alive is that I hate sweets."

"So that explains why you're so sour."

Suddenly my bag of candy was knocked out of my hands and I growl. "Listen here ghost guy don't diss my candy like that!" I said, picking it up. He just laughs and I focus on the movie.

.......

.......

"RUN BITCH RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!"

The students are not running fast enough dammit! "Why did he fall?!" Sasuke nearly screamed. I jump up and down in my seat, screaming at the t.v. "Get yo ass up and run!!" I hear a very angry sigh from my left and I growl. Sasuke was getting angry at the movie as I was. How could the people not run?! I mean I know the creature can swoop you down and eat you, but come on!

"Okay time to switch movies," he said, above me

My guess is that he's standing. I stand and look at the movies beside me. Halloween, Scream, Child's Play, and Friday the Thirteenth.... Better go with Scream.

......

......

"Why in the hell didn't she call the cops?" Sasuke asked, sitting next to me.

"I have no idea."

This is the first time I've heard him speak with more somewhat emotions. Most of the time he's a prick and he still is one. And the first time to actually say something that's more then ten words. I wonder how hard it is for him to be a ghost. He can't eat food, he sounds like he doesn't sleep, and I don't think he has real touch contact with anyone. I know at times he pinches me, but I don't think it counts.

"Lilly I'm back!"

I turn my attention to the voice which belongs to my mother. She walks in to see what I'm doing. "Not talking to the ghost are we?" she joked. I frown at her. "Ghosts are real mom, but you won't believe me anyways," I said, standing. She sighs and I make my way to my room. Moon follows me and I felt a cold breeze flow at me.

"Sasuke aren't you ever warm?" I asked, laying on my bed. Moon snuggles next to me and I heard a sigh. I pull the blankets on top of me to get warm because when he's in my room it's always cold.

"I'm never warm...."