Chapter 7 - The Need

"So you like this guy why?" Sasuke asked, looking at my computer.

I can tell he is because his voice is near my laptop. I was finishing with the things that are still packed so I put on a Markiplier video. "Because that "guy" is funny, lovable, handsome, and a teddy bear," I said, holding Midnight. "Hey what's this?" I look and see a key on the keyboard click then look at the screen. My eyes widen and I quickly stand, making my dog fall off of me.

"DON'T WATCH THAT!"

Too late and I facepalm as the song plays. "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!" Oh man, I wish I can see his reaction as this video is playing. Suddenly the laptop got slammed shut and I burst out laughing. I heard a loud grunt from him. "That's what they call music nowadays?" he asked. I shrug and lay on the ground.

"Well that song spoke the truth, my anaconda doesn't want any unless my man got some buns," I said.

"You want your man to have buns?"

"Yup my anaconda likes that."

"If you had an anaconda."

I growl and I can hear him smirk. Whatever. I sit on the ground and grab my Wii U controller. My hands grab a game called Bayonetta 2. Best game of all time!!! I start up the game and suddenly it got cold around me. "What are you playing?" Sasuke asked. I smile and suddenly grew nervous.

Every time I have an audience I get nervous playing. It's just a thing no big deal, but this time it grew stronger. I have a feeling if I mess up I'll be embarrassed.

"It's Bayonetta 2, a cool game about witches," I answered as the title screen came up.

_____________________________

"They use their hair to summon demons?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yea it's really cool!" I said, getting excited.

"It sounds stupid," he said, bluntly.

"You're just jealous that you can't summon demons with your hair," I snickered. My door opens and my dad comes in with my guitar and smiles at me. "Hey pumpkin, I found your guitar, your mom put it in the garage." I pause my game and get up to get it. "Thanks dad and uh where is my piano?" I asked, grabbing the guitar.

"It's coming in tomorrow while you're at school."

"M'kay."

He walks out and I hear a chuckle. "You play guitar?" Sasuke asked, as if he doesn't believe it. I scoff and sit on my bed. "You bet your ass I do, and I play the piano. I have a lot of hobbies so don't judge." My bed shifted which meant he must be sitting next to me. "Play me a song," he said. I scoff and get my fingers in position.

----------------------------------------------------

"Wow," he said. I smirk and lean it against the wall.

Sasuke's p.o.v

Lilly never seizes to amaze me. She continues to play her game while I remain silent. I glance at the guitar and think about the song she played. That song reminded me of someone I always looked up to as a kid. I sigh and lay on the bed. Lilly is amazing. She's being herself and unlike any other girls she is honest. And she doesn't come after me because of my looks.

Well she can't because I'm dead.

I watch her play as her dog snuggles against her.

I feel the need to protect her.

The need to keep her safe.