Chapter 15 - I Love You

Lilly's p.o.v

I walk into my house drenched, cause it started to rain as soon as Naruto left. I change into dry clothes, a big tee and underwear. No pants dance! I walk around to find Sasuke, but he is nowhere in sight. "Sasuke!?" I called out to him.

Silence.

I sigh and walk to my room. He is on my bed, looking out the window. He looks upset and he's glaring at nothing. I sit next to him and smile, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Hey buddy," I said.

"Hn."

I rose my brow and cough. "Uh is something wrong?" I asked. He glares at me and stands with his nose flaring. "You love Naruto!" I flinch at his tone and glare. Is he serious?! He thinks I love Naruto!?

"I do not!" I shout. "Didn't you hear me today!?"

"You spilled your heart out to Naruto that's what I heard!"

"Oh my god you're stupid!"

Like seriously how stupid can he get!? I spilled my heart out in front of him! "How am I stupid!?" he shouts. Suddenly everything that had power in my room went out. Moon cowards between my legs as I glare at the ghost in front of me.

"You we're suppose to be the smartest person I know, but yet you are stupid about this!"

"You love him!"

"I love you...."

His eyes widen and his mouth is dropped open. I bite my lip and look down. I couldn't shout it out to him, but I whispered so he couldn't hear me. But since he's been quiet and his eyes are wide.

"You what....?"

"I love you Sasuke," I said, not looking at him. It's embarrassing to say this. "I didn't want to because we're different. I'm alive and you're dead..... I just didn't want to hurt you."

I felt a warm hand on my cheek and it makes me look up. Sasuke has a soft look on his face and I sigh. "I even said the person I like is different," I continued. "You're different Sasuke."

".....was it really that obvious?" he asked.

"Yes!"

He rubs the back of his head, looking nervous now. "Oh," he said. Can he really be that dumb!?

"Well that just proves you did not have a lot of experience with girls."

"No I don't, but I can say this to you."

I look at him confused as he leans in. My heart beats faster than ever. Face is heating up and it's getting hot in here. Our noses nearly touch and he whispers.

"I love you too Lilly."

I close my eyes to blink some tears back. I don't even know why I'm going to cry! Maybe it's because I'm so happy to hear that I love him too.

Suddenly I feel a pair of warm lips into mine. I felt, like what people said, fireworks.

It felt like pure bliss.

??? p.o.v

I watch as Lilly kiss the boy, causing me to sigh. I walk to my room and look at my lover. "Let me guess hun," he said, reading a book. "Our daughter is in love with the ghost." I nod, laying next to him. "Phil they can't be together, they're different," I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"There's nothing we can do about it Rosa," he said. "You only know about him because you can see ghosts. She inherited it from you, she just needed a big force on her head for it to kick in."

"But they can't have a family together, a wedding, or anything at all."

"We just have to be there for our baby girl."

"You're right...."