CHAPTER - 27

Priya

I was in the kitchen making dinner as Trisha was helping me too.

She's a very sweet and nice girl, she has a cute and bubbly personality. In just a day or two we became so close.

"Priya?".

"Yup?". I answered.

"Rice is ready! What about the curry?".

"It's ready too". I said as I turned the gas off.

"Nice! Everything is done. Go take a shower I'm also going to take one". She said as I nodded.

We both are sweating.

"Yeah, you're right".

I went to take a shower.

I stripped off my clothes and stood under the water closing my eyes. After some minutes I came out of the washroom wearing a red floral dress which Trisha gave me.

I dried my hair with the towel and came downstairs.

I was about to enter the kitchen when the door bell rang, I turned around and went towards the door. I opened it and someone forwarded a bouquet of flower from the other side.

I looked at the side.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Kunal?".

"shh..". He kept his index finger on his lips.

"what happened?". I asked in a low voice.

"where is Trisha?". He whispered.

"She's taking a shower". I whispered back.

He nodded and tiptoed towards the other room without making any noise. I smiled as I shook my head, he's so cute.

I looked back and saw Sahil already standing looking at me, I looked at him smiled.

"Welcome back". I said and he smiled.

"Here, for you.. Huh?". He forwarded me a small bouquet of flowers from behind and some of the flowers were tilted down.

"I'm sorry I don't know how...". He tried to explain and I shook my head.

"No it's ok".

He looked around awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck.

"Still they were fine but..".

"It's ok they're still pretty". I said taking the flowers from him.

"They...I don't know how..".

"It's ok, I'll make something out of these. These are really pretty". I said and he smiled.

"Come inside". I said and got aside, he got inside and I closed the door.

"Thank you so much!!". I heard Trisha's voice as she jumped on Kunal and he twirled her around.

I smiled sadly.

I also wanted someone to pick me up and twirl me around like that, once a dream always a dream.

I looked away from them and made my way towards the window.

It could have been us Arjun.

It could have.

But you don't deserve it.

You don't.

"I guess you don't like the flowers". A small whisper made me turn my head to look at Sahil leaned towards me, his face inches apart from me.