CHAPTER - 25

Priya

"I would have forgave him". Sahil stared at me, he wanted me to continue.

"I would have if.....he didn't pretend to love me. When I thought everything was falling at its place, he decided to shatter everything. He ruined everything. For....for the first time ever in my life I felt like I never deserved to be loved by anyone. I thought maybe love was never meant for me and I still believe it's not for me. I...I don't know how to forget him. I want to forget him".

"So you still love him?". He didn't let me complete and asked.

"I used to". I whispered.

"Then what do you want to forget about him when you don't love him anymore".

I looked at him and replied.

"Everything. Every moment we spent together, every bad memory. I want to erase everything, I don't want to live with my haunting past anymore. I want to live with peace. That's it".

He held my hands and replied.

"Then in order to replace those hurtful memories, you have to replace them with beautiful ones. The ones which brings a smile on your face".

"But how?". I asked him.

Before he could answer the door opened as Ananya stepped in.

"Oh.. Sorry to disturb you guys but I was just here to inform that Priya you can go home now and we'll start your treatment from next week". She said as she came and stood beside the bed facing me.

"Treatment?".

"Yeah, Didn't he told you anything?". She said pointing at Sahil with her pen.

I shook my head as No.

"He told me to start the treatment, it's all on him".

Wait...what?

She left the room and I asked him.

"Are you paying for my treatment?".

"Yeah, is there something wrong?".

"You don't need to do that".

He smiled and answered.

"I need to...Am I not your friend?".

"You are but all this..".

"Shhhh". He kept his index inger on my lips.

"I want you to live, Priya".

I stared at him.

"I'm taking you to my house". He informed and my eyes widen.

"Why?".

"Your house is really far away from the hospital. You check up on your mom everyday so I thought it's better to take you at my place because it's not really far from here".

"Thank you but it's OK. I can't be a burden on you".

"Who said you are?".