Misunderstanding cont.. 💉

MIDNIGHT 

Kayal was lying back on her bed and staring the ceiling. She has no tears left to cry.

Kayal's pov

What just happened today? Ashwin had never shown me his anger. Tho it is an unexpected marriage these 2 week of marriage was soo good.. I loved him, I felt his love too. I never thought there will be a day when ashwin will ask me divorce..

Today was the worst day in my life. Morning when I went to my office I saw VISHAK there. He joined the firm where I'm working and told all my colleagues that I'm his relative. I don't want to create a scene there so I was just faked to be normal around him.

I felt so uncomfortable in the office, he was just staring at me. I hate his presence. 

While going home we all came out together, he suddenly held my hand. I felt discussed, but couldn't react in front of my colleagues.

After they left he dragged me to a corner. 

V- kayal I asked u something in the message, do u remember that?

K- See vishak, yeahh I'm married. I don't want to carry any type of relationship with you… I don't even want to even consider you as my relative.. First stop stalking me… 

In the whole conversation vishak was just smiling like an idiot. He took me near his car and came close. I just pushed him. That's when I saw vishak's parents and my grandparents inside the car.

Then I realized, he is just framing me as it is my fault that's why he didn't marry me.

They came out of the car and said, “a week before vishak came back to home we were scolding him for the act he did. But now we understand now it's all your fault” my grandfather said in anger.

“I'm just thankful to God luckily my son didn't have a girl like you. I'm feeling so petty for your husband” said by his mom.

“OH you married to a man, oh my God kayal when you know you are Lesbian why did you spoil his life too” he said making her clench her fist.

“ U all have no rights to poke your noses in my life. U all mean nothing to me. And yeah I'm soo happy, actually I'm the luckiest. I didn't marry a worst guy like you. I don't want to see none of your faces. If you really have some self respect don't talk to me again” I said and took an auto and went to meet my friends.

I met Adhiti and told her everything that has happened. It was a sudden plan, aditi called our college friends and we all went out for dinner. Usually Ashwin comes home by 10 to 10:30pm. So I thought of coming before that

We went to the snow world and played there. We had dinner and came home. That was the only good thing that happened today.

But why did Ashwin say these words? Did Vishak trying to spoil our lives? Uhhhhh how will Vishak know ashwin? Ufff I have to talk to Ashwin. May be he might have said in work stress yeahh maybe…

For that reason, why he went to that extent, till divorce..

Author pov 

Kayal was awake for the whole night, she couldn't sleep her thoughts were killing her.. she want to speak with Ashwin.. as today is Sunday they stay at home.

It was 6 in the clock. She did her morning routine and went to the kitchen to make their breakfast. Ashwin’s room door opened and Ashwin came out with a cold face. 

Kayal tried to talk with him but he didn't give her his attention. He directly went out some were… kayal felt too bad. Deep down she was so much hurted..