Part one (This is all ironic i swear)

Bistro Huddy fanfic: Aaron & Nicole
"I'm literally so fucking tired I can't wait to quit and never look back" Nicole said, rolling her eyes.

"Nicole you're so dramatic, it's only been five minutes into your shift." Aaron exclaimed, immediately regretting it as soon as he realized what he said.

"What the fuck did you just say to me? Speak up. Tell me what the hell you just said dumbass" She said irritated.

Aaron, not wanting to deal with Nicole attitude, mumbled "Nothing. I didn't say anything"

Nicole smirked for a moment before saying "That's what I thought. God you really need to grow a backbone, it's honestly kind of pathetic."

—————————
It's three hours later. Aaron is waiting for his tables meal. Only when he gets it, it's completely wrong.
"Hey this is a mistake. This isn't what I wrote on the ticket" he tried asking hoping he didn't sound rude.

"The hell do you mean we got it wrong you always get it wrong I don't gotta look at the ticket to know it was you." Joey yelled.

Right before he opened his mouth to apologize, Aaron remembered what Nicole told him earlier that day. "Grow a backbone." And Aaron did exactly that.

He yanked the ticket, read it, and found out he was right. He was actually right!
"Hey Joey! Look at this fuckin ticket? What does it say? Read it out loud for me."

"Why would I do that? If I read the ticket will you leave me alone? Before this salmon gets cold preferably so I don't have your table complaining to the chef?" Joey said visibly irritated. Aaron nodded.

"The Santa Fe chi-. You liar you just wrote that down to make me look bad." He yelled. The top of his ears turned red, as the subtle hint of panic spread across his face.

"No he didn't!" Pickles said giggling "damn I'm out of skittles :("
Even Ruby and Nico knew it. Aaron could tell because of the smirk on their faces.

"Whatever. I work hard all day go back to your pathetic job." Joey said, mumbling a bit.

"You want me to go do my pathetic job? The job you could never do because of your shitty people skills? Servers bring YOUR food out let me remind you. I'm going to tell my table that the chef made a mistake and will have it out shortly. Can you do that for me?" He didn't wait to turn around and walk out of the kitchen, not wanting to hear Joey yelling. Oddly enough it was silent. No yelling. He say in the reflection of the glass that Joey was just staring in shock with his mouth hanging open.
————————
Nicole and Bridgette watched the whole ordeal happen. Both of them stared in awe of what just happened. Aaron stood up for himself? Did I have a part in this? Why was Joey not yelling? Even with all these thoughts racing through her head all she managed to utter was "Holy shit, Aaron totally gagged Joey" which made Bridgette giggle. Bridgette went to get her table a water refill, and Bridgette took that as an opportunity to look for Aaron. He went out side for a break after notifying the table like he said he would.
She followed him.
—————————
"Hey Aaron."

He was sitting on an empty crate, and looked like he was in deep thought. "Look Nicole if you're here to yell at me save it, Terry will somehow find out and do it for you. Just leave me al-" he was cut off by Nicole

"Stop being so lame I'm not gonna yell at you. I mean, is that honestly how you think of me? God I need to do better if it is." She said in a nonchalant manner.

He look at her and then stood up. He looked confused. "Wait you seriously aren't gonna give me any shit?" He said, curiously.

"No idiot, it was actually pretty impressive." Nicole walked closer to him as she said that.
"Oh uh thanks um wow." Aaron said a bit flustered. Nicole, complimenting him? Nicole moved even closer until there were merely inches between them.
"It was also kind of hot"
—————————
(This is part one and sorry the grammar was bad I did this in about 30 minutes cause I was bored lmao)