Daddy's Home

India POV

Omg ! "I've been waiting on August ever since yesterday , but it feels like an entire century." I said to myself on the balcony . All of a sudden I then felt two arms wrap around me,and I heard a whisper in my ear . "Do u miss daddy?" I started to feel chills go down my back . "Yes ..." I replied.

I turned around to see Aug standing there with a Victoria Secret bag in his hand,and some pink and purple tulips. I jumped in his arms excitedly. I put my arms around his neck and squeezed him .Then we started kissing passionately. Aug then started grabbing and squeezing my ass . He carried us to the bedroom. Sat down my gifts without breaking the kiss.

I released from the kiss and pulled off his shirt and slid down his pants and boxers, to nearly be smacked in the face with his well endowned friend... As many may call him or know him as "Mr. Classy". He pushed me back on the bed and put my legs over his shoulders then got to work.

He started teasing me by licking my clit and he starting moving his tounge in a circular motion. "Fuck August Stop Teasing!" I yelled in frustration . He looked up at me and asked, "U Sure About That?" "Yes!" I yelled. "Be careful what you ask for." he said with a smirk .He then stuck his whole tounge in my pussy and he was not playing games.

He starting sucking on the flaps . He was sucking so hard my clit started throbbing. "Fuck August That's Enough!" He paused in between his meal and said , "I told you be careful what you ask for." he replied. he then kept eating . After he took a couple more strokes with his tounge he got up and pulled off my two piece with his teeth.

Aug POV

I pulled my Lil BeBeh two piece off to see her big watermelons fall from ha bra. Lil shawty had it going on fa ha self. I then put the condom on and slid into Lil mamma . I started thrusting into ha. I gotta admit shawty was tight asf.

I started sucking and biting on ha neck until she had a hickey. I continued to drill in dat pussy. She clawed dem long ass nails of ha's into my back . I grunted from the pain of the digging of ha nails into my back and the sounds of ha pussy juices smacking. I then came into da condom and collapsed next to Lil shawty. She climbed on top of a nigga and fell asleep...

Sorry if you got bored for this first chapter but I promise it will get "Juicier" ... Since This Is My First Story Make Sure U Comment, Like, and Share for more updates . #AlsinaNation