Dijun Suzuki

Name: Di Jun Suzuki

Age: Unknown

God of the Sun and the husband of Fengsheng. Older brother of Ryu, Yangwang, Mei, Chidi, Hunhun and Xiwangmu Suzuki . Younger brother of Okami and the second son of Da-fu and Jinhai and the second grandson of Yù Huáng, Yue Lao, Fuxi and Gaunyin and second greatgrand son of Pangu, Zhang Xian, Shangdi and Sānhuáng

Race: God

Rank: Ruler of the Sun

Nickname: God of the Sun

Abilities: 

Burning: The user can increase the temperature of targeted combustible materials to cause burning and sustain the reaction, leaving only a pile of ashes. Users of this power may employ it to destroy buildings, vehicles, ammunition, documents, clothing, or anything else that burns. Users may even directly weaponize this power by causing their opponents to burn.  

Absolute Burning: The user can burn anything, even if they are normally non-flammable, incorporeal or even conceptual entities, such as time. They can raise the temperature to absolute levels, generating scientifically unexplainable levels of particle energies; due to burning at such otherwise impossible levels, complete annihilation of objects at subatomic levels occur. When weaponized, this ability acts as an Absolute Attack. 

Charge solar-based technology: Users can create and manipulate technology, the sum of techniques, skills, methods, and processes used in the production of goods or services or in the accomplishment of objectives. However, most users only can exert control over technological constructs, such as computers, robots, hardware, and other devices that can be termed as "technology", in any way. Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, a special form of "morphing" which allows physical interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows mental interface with computer data. 

Cycle Manipulation: User can manipulate cosmic cycles meaning that the user can manipulate and control the beginning (Alpha) and end (Omega) of every existing universe. 

Day Manipulation: Users able to manipulate the daytime, the period of the day during which a given location experiences natural illumination from direct sunlight. This includes how long day is, cause daytime regardless of if the sun is shining on that areas of the world or not. They have limited control over the sun, light and the optical phenomena associated with the daytime. 

Eternal Day Inducement: The user is able to prevent the sun from setting, effectively creating a permanent day.

Electromagnetism Manipulation: The user can manipulate electromagnetism: one of the four fundamental forces in the physical universe responsible for numerous phenomenon cases, notably those affiliated with electricity and magnetism. Electromagnetism is responsible for electromagnetic fields (an area of space comprised of electric and magnetic fields), the propagation of electromagnetic radiation or the electromagnetic spectrum, such as visible light, infrared, ultraviolet, microwaves, and radio waves. Exploration of electromagnetism necessitates understanding various branches of physical science, such as classical mechanics, quantum mechanics, and special relativity. Electromagnetism demonstrates impressive characteristics and exploitation with human inventions using electromagnetism to power intelligent devices, vehicles, power-generating stations, buildings, and more. Due to the user manipulating electromagnetism, they hold the untapped potential to perform and execute efficaciously powerful techniques. 

EM Spectrum Manipulation: The user can create, shape, and manipulate the full electromagnetic spectrum, the range of all possible frequencies of electromagnetic radiation. 

Fire Manipulation: Users can freely generate, shape, and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different. The user can also completely control the temperature of the fire at will.