Xuannu Suzuki

Name: Xuannu Suzuki

Age: 60,000+

Goddess of the Void and the twin sister of Zhangshe and He Ping. Oldest daughter of Zeref/Hunhun and Mushen. Ruler of the Abyss and have over 10 wives

Rank: Imperial princess of the Alvarez Empire

Race: Goddess

Abilities:

Amalgamation: The user can merge two or more separate objects into one, regardless of whether the objects are organic, inorganic, living, dead, technological, etc. They can decide which parts of the objects are dominant in the union, what is deleted and which merge. Unlike Hybrids, this does not guarantee in Hybridization, but it can technically qualify if one of the subjects are of different species.

Animation: The user can give life to inanimate objects/matter/energy/concepts, animating them to act/move on their own accord. Though capable of operating purely independent of their animator's control, they can still function as extensions of their will, allowing the animator to potentially be able to command, control and otherwise influence them to varying degrees, which can even include causing the target to fly on their own power. In some cases, the user's power over their material can allow them to shape and mold it into a variety of forms and make it resemble various objects, entities, images and other shapes that can change at will. The element could even be used as a medium for the user to display thoughts and memories, as well as any sounds or visuals they encounter.

Bond Destruction: The user can destroy the feelings other people feel for each other by literally cutting metaphorical bonds like love and friendship or trust, making people to develop the opposite emotions and causing conflicts between them. It can also weaken or negate powers drawn from such bonds.

Control Manipulation: The user is able to manipulate the "controls" of anyone or anything and bring them under the user's complete dominion, e.g., if the user wants to manipulate the "controls" of a person's leg, then that body part will obey the user's will. The user can also manipulate the "controls" of any object, controlling them in a manner similar to a puppet.

Corruption Attacks: User can release/use corruption/corrupting energies for attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.

Corruption Infusion: The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with corruption powers, to give the target enhancements, special abilities, etc. The objects gain various corrupted powers, such as corrupting their surroundings, minds or targets, releasing corrupted energies in various ways, etc.

Corruption Augmentation: The user can augment the corrupt forces or corruption that lies within the hearts and minds in others. The target is consumed by their corruption and may become malevolent and possibly die from the malevolent forces ravaging their body.

Corruption Constructs: The user can change corrupted essence/power (including their own bodies) into different forms and objects of varying detail and permanence, ranging from simple shapes and images, to individual elements, substances and materials, to functional items such as tools and weapons, to more complex creations such as living or non-living entities, entire structures and even environments in certain cases. Depending on their control over the source of their constructs, those who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.

Corruption Empowerment:User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from corruption (including being corrupted and the corruption of others), possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the corruption or even slow or stop aging.