Hold up ..?

I have absolutely no idea what time it is but it's black outside and I think we need to have to be back by sunrise by what that cop said and I don't want to get in trouble.. even Aiden said we weren't gonna break any laws but we ended up already breaking one.. anyways I'm SOOO tired.. I know I already slept for like 10 hours in the day but that doesn't matter!! I cannot believe that like teenagers cry and get so mad over a silly slap and here I am! A seven year old who went through all of.. that! And now my other father is probably DEAD. My life just keeps going down and down hill.
I yell out to Aiden
"DADDDDD ARE WEE NEARLY THEIR YETT?"

"Fiore what patients do you have??"

"Uh a lot!"

"Sure. But no we are almost there. Calm your nuts."

"Fine fine."

"And two questions quickly."

"Go on Aiden."

"First why is Gabby in a prison cell? And HOW do you know that."

"It's a lucky guess? She's been there before for her schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder!"

"And HOW do you know that??"

"Their is ALOT you do not know about me.."

"Well fess up then?"

"No?? Those secrets can be my get out of jail free cards!"

"What?"

Aiden bursts out laughing

"Your lucky that we are here or else I'd have a lot more questions!"

We get out the car and their is police around the police station I run up to one of the cops and who is it to my surprise."

"Fiore and Aiden..? What are you two doing here?? It's late at night! We two shouldn't be out of the neighbourhood!"

"We need you and Gabby for a meet up! Everyone you know meet-up to count."

"Uh.. Gabby isn't here.."

"Hold up..?"