Sorry, Stella

Dear diary,

so today we visited the abandoned theater that used to be the place that I acted at and the place that I perform shows. it was really something to see how wrecked and horrible it had become and to see the only last standing thing was a mirror holding a ghost in it. it disgusts me. but I did some research I did a lot of research. and I found that the theater was now sold right after we left. sold to a man named Ben Brian. at least that was the name that the sale was done under. but of course that doesn't matter unless they're turning it into another theater. I'm not sure how I feel about the theater being absolutely destroyed. it's good because of the murders and the horrible things that happened there. but it's bad because that's where I spent half of my life and that place singing and dancing and having so much fun with all of my friends some of which who are now dead. It feels so horrible knowing that they are gone forever or they are roaming that empty building forever either one is just really really bad. but nonetheless I have learned so much about them through the internet the internet is my best pal ever I love the internet it helps me find out things I need to know. usually when I meet somebody I immediately look them up and find out their records and things like that. It's often that I find things I don't want to know and that's how I found out about the ghosts and the people who killed Emma and all that all that jazz. it was not fun not fun at all. finding out something like that is a huge huge burden and I've learned that doing things like that and looking things up like that will often result in a huge huge huge huge huge burden. it is a horrible thing to have to deal with knowing that your friend murdered somebody and then they got murdered by somebody else who we don't even know because obviously the ghost didn't do it like that's not how that works that's not how reality works so I'm not totally sure how that happened. maybe it was someone we knew maybe it was someone in that theater but they died and we were there we could have done something but we didn't and Dan could have done something but he didn't he just stood there and did nothing about it he didn't even call the police he just accepted it. I wanted to go back to that abandon theater and see everything was still intact and see everything was still as pristine as it used to be but it wasn't not even close.I wanted to understand I wanted to accept the fact that they didn't care but I just couldn't. I looked and I looked and I couldn't find a single thing on the death of Alice Ella and Emma I couldn't find anything everything was erased I have a fun little ability that I can just look anything up and I know the ways around the internet ins and outs and ins and outs but I just couldn't find it and I know every little trick there is every little hack there is to find it but I just I couldn't .It really just confuses me how someone could be so fine with the death of three of his students I looked up everything I could on Dan and I know everything about him ins and out of him but I just can't figure out how he could possibly possibly be fine with the death of his students it pisses me off. I just don't know. I'm going to make it my plan to go back to the building and just clean it up and find little remnants because it meant so much to me but I just couldn't understand. I'm supposed to know everything it's what I've been to everyone is that I've been the little dictionary or the little encyclopedia for people. I'm always the smartest one in my group the one who knows their way around the internet but not this time I don't know what happened. I'm doing everything I can to figure out to spend Brian person.

I looked up Ben Brian and i found out he died. he was the brother of Emma Brian and he died. how how could he have bought a building if he died. I'm going to figure out this. I might do something illegal or something that I shouldn't but I will do everything I can to keep this theater from Going Underground.

sorry, Stella