Nevermind Navi

Dear diary,

Things have been weird. I've never thought that I would say this, but there are ghosts in my theater. Well, I guess not my theater anymore. It's really sad seeing it go but it has to it's the way of things along time ago me and my friends we snuck up into the tech booth and started playing a rick roll. I have so many good memories in that theater. I know Stella is super upset about the state that we found it in. Someone must've come by and destroyed the whole place, because everything, but mirror in the office was absolutely destroyed and crumbled, Stella took it really hard. But Sam she took her new, found ability. I guess a little harder than Stella ever could imagine. Being able to see ghost I mean I couldn't even imagine that I couldn't imagine how that could possibly feel or what you could see. I mean Stella has the ability to research And she can find almost anything on the Internet and anything I mean she even found who bought the place right after we left. 

But Sam, Sam can see ghosts she can feel the cold when they're there. She can sense it it's really cool but I don't have anything, I write stories I've started writing a story about the spirit. Kind of just saying what happened and adding a little more at the end just of what I can assume happened. Alice is probably angry according to what Sam said, and Emma is probably alone we never really thought of that but the two years that we weren't there, she was just alone because Alice was in the mirror and now we know ella moved on, so it's really confusing to me because Emma was just all alone. She had nobody all she had was herself I mean, even in the two years after she had died, she could watch us every single day, coming in for theater, and all the other classes, but now the places empty, she just floats around doing nothing. Maybe she talk to Alice in the mirror maybe they've made up. Or maybe they fight with each other or maybe Alice can't even talk from inside the mirror. It just would mean a lot to me if I had the same power as if I could find out what happened, I know Stella is really really determined on finding out who this person is that is buying the theater. She wants to buy it from them but she is a college kid. I don't know how she expects to buy it.

 I mean we're all 18-year-old kids who dealt with such trauma as 16-year-old kids I mean no 16-year-old should have to deal with a ghost being in their theater or being anywhere. It is just so baffling to me to know that ghosts exist and that the afterlife is confirmed and that there are probably multiple ghosts in my room right now that I just don't know about I guess unfinished business is real and everything is real but also everything is fake and everything doesn't make sense. It's all just really confusing for me and it's all really overwhelming and it freaks me out at night but nonetheless, I have to be strong for my friends and for Stella. Specially layla hasn't talked to us in a very long time we don't know how she dealt with the whole thing, and we don't know how she knew Alice was in that mirror. But I guess we'll never know because she doesn't seem to talk to us anymore. She's living her life now at least I hope and it's just really confusing. Everything is confusing. It is freaking me out, and I need to learn how to cope with this, life isn't what it seems anymore but I guess I'll have to figure it out. 

I don't know if I'm going to help with Stella's plan. I mean it's really outlandish and really scary to think about I mean we don't even know what this person's gonna do with the theater for all we know it's turning into an office building I mean it's just crazy that Stella wants to take back to theater or at least find out stuff about the person who bought it I mean it's just Ben Brian I don't know who that is. I mean the name Brian sounds familiar but I don't know maybe he's a relative of someone we know or something I don't know, but her plan is to learn everything there is to know about this guy find out what he's doing with the building infiltrate the building, and then that's where her plan stop she doesn't even have anymore. She doesn't have enough money to buy the theater from him. What she gonna do take it? I don't know how she came up with such a confusing plan but I mean I'm proud of her but you know I don't know what she's gonna do. I could help her I could play along with her stupid plan and find out what this guy is doing with the theater And then buy it from him? I don't even know. But I've come to the conclusion that whatever I decide to do it's gonna be stupid. and I'm gonna probably get hurt or have to cope with something else but I'm gonna help her. No, never mind.

Navi.