Lais Ribeiro

My photoshoot with Josephine Skriver was another hit. Victoria's Secret told me to stay at the beach house in the Bahamas. As long as I could keep sending them fresh material, they would keep sending me models.

That suited me just fine. My shoot with Candice Swanepoel had led to anal sex against a cliff face and a month-long affair. The shoot with Josephine ended with rough sex in the sea and then hours of sex in a cave while we waited for the tide to go out. If I could keep my ratio up, then I had years of super-hot sex ahead of me. Even without sex with models, the sun shone every day and it was always warm.

I had a text from Candice asking me when I'd next be free to fuck her. I had to let her know that it probably wouldn't be for a few weeks. She just replied with a frowning emoji.

I was pleasantly surprised when Lais Ribeiro showed up the next day. VS hadn't told me to expect a model, so I'd been relaxing in the jacuzzi when Lais and her wardrobe, hair, and make-up people arrived.

Lais was truly gorgeous. It was easy to see why the VS team had made her an Angel. She had a fantasy-girl-next-door face, a perfect Brazilian butt, and the largest rack of any of the Angels with a pair of flawless DDs. Her chocolate skin and wavy brown hair just added to the appeal, and helped her stand out from the army of identikit blonde girls VS had walking the catwalk for them.

I immediately liked her as a person too. Josephine had been cockhungry to the point it became annoying. She was a great fuck, but I hated being around her. Not that I wouldn't be willing to tolerate her for the duration of a fuck, but we could never have been friends.

I wasn't going to have that problem with Lais. She was very easy to get along with. She helped her assistants with their things, whereas Josephine had treated them like trash and Candice had largely ignored them. Lais was generous with her smiles and constantly doing little things to help out.

I don't want to give the impression that Lais was meek or shy. Far from it. It was clear from the way she carried herself that she was supremely confident, and she was wickedly flirtatious. As the only girl around, I got most of the benefit of that.

"I've heard a lot of things about you," she told me.

"Oh? Nothing too good, I hope."

She laughed. "Let's just say that I'm automatically suspicious of any woman who Josephine likes."

"Oh god. I don't really think I'm her type to be honest."

"Really? She said you were the best fuck she's had in years."

I don't get embarrassed easily, but Lais managed it. "Haha, you're blushing!" she teased. "Relax. Josie has terrible taste in women, but just because she's a horrible person doesn't mean that everyone she likes is. I mean, she likes me!"

"She's wild, alright," I said.

"Well, I can get pretty wild too... in the right circumstances," said Lais, with a wink.

Although I'd been surprised by Lais' arrival, I had plenty of ideas for our shoot. Some of them were shots that I'd tried with Josephine, but she'd spoiled with an "accidental" nip-slip. For the most part, though, they were things I'd never got around to with Candice and Josephine. I played with perspective and angle, getting several unconventional shots of Lais that VS would either love or hate. I took her to the jetty, but rather than diving in like I had with Josephine, I photographed Lais diving in and slowly climbing out, dripping wet and showing her abundant cleavage. I had her pretend to throw a frisbee, bending and twisting in order to show off her breasts and bum at the same time. I tried getting her to take up volleyball positions that would do the same thing. Ultimately, I had most success by having her lie on her front. Positioned a few feet back, I could get both her cleavage and her butt in the shot.