Impregnate MILF

I was at home cooking up dinner for my daughter and her friend. Anna, my daughter, would often bring over her friend, Finch, as a study buddy. I don't know why, but as of recently, I've been staring at Finch a lot. I've never looked at her like the way I am right now before. I always saw her as a second daughter to me. But for some reason, I just there's just something drawing me to her. My libido has been higher than ever. Perhaps it's because I haven't had sex since the death of my husband. He's been dead for 2 years, and since then, I haven't dated anyone else. I didn't want to date a man who wouldn't love Mariana.

Even if I had toys to play with, it just wasn't the same as flesh. Soft flesh. But even if my sexual desires are high, it still doesn't excuse the fact that I'm lusting over a teen! At the same time, there's a darker part of me that's encouraging me to indulge in my desire. I shook out of it when the oven dinged. The food was ready.

I called the girls down for dinner as I set out the plates. And in came Finch. A cute Latina girl with nicely developing breasts and toned golden tone legs. She had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen apart from my husband's eyes. Her long black hair was straight and neat.

"Thanks, mom," My daughter happily says as she starts digging in immediately.

"Thank you, Ms. Florence," Finch says politely. She is such a sweet girl as well.

While we sat and ate dinner together, I couldn't resist the urge to take sneak peeks at Finch's Abs. I'm pretty sure she was braless, but it could also be my horny imagination.

After we finished dinner, I gathered them up and washed the dishes. Anna and Finch head back upstairs to study. When I was done, I head back upstairs. The burning heat in my pussy was too much; I needed my toys. I went into my room and dug through the drawers; I take out an egg-shaped vibrator and anal beads. I strip naked and lie on my king-sized bed. I sigh and close my eyes; I insert the beads into my ass one by one, enjoying the way they filled me up.

Then, I turn on the vibrator. I place it over my clit and moan lightly from the contact. My toes curl in pleasure as I start rocking my pussy along with the vibrator. Breathy moans escape my mouth; I grope my breasts and twists my nipples. I press the vibrator harder into my clit and squeal in pleasure. While I masturbate, I imagine Finch touching me and ravaging my breast. I imagine her licking and fingering my pussy until I come in her mouth.

The lewd images of Finch fucking me drive me to the edge. I silently scream and throw my head back as I come all over my bedsheets. I turn off the vibrator and set it on my nightstand. I pull out the anal beads; I shiver as I pull out the last one. Shortly after, I fall asleep out of exhaustion from my intense orgasm.

I would continue to pleasure myself thinking about Finch. Every time she came over, I would wear skimpy and sexy clothing. I knew she liked what I was wearing. I could tell by the scarce glances she would steal while she thought I wasn't looking. One time I even managed to catch her with a boner; I had on a translucent nightgown and matching black underwear that time.

At this point, I accepted the fact that I was a sick woman who wanted to have sex with a young girl. Today I would make my move; playing with myself wouldn't be enough. When Finch came over, I saw her eyes trail down my outfit. I was wearing a skintight dress that outlined the curves of my body.

Hey, mom. Are you going somewhere?"

"No, honey. I just wanted to wear something nice today." I smirk as I see Finch shift her pants to accommodate for the boner in her pants. I already know she'll crumble under me. They make themselves comfortable in the living room while I fix them something to drink. Strawberry-banana smoothies. I bring the tray over to them as they were studying; Finch can't help but steal another glance at my MILF body.