Kylie Jenner

Cara woke up feeling accomplished, she was still enjoying her win yesterday. She got two Kardashain sisters to have a threesome with her and it was fantastic. She checked her phone for some messages, she had one from Kendal. "Sorry for everything. I'll be home in three days xoxo."

Cara was thrilled, she headed for breakfast with a smile. On her way down she saw Kourtney coming out of her room, Cara pulled her and pinned her against the wall and kissed her.

"Hey hot stuff, enjoy last night?" Cara whispered in her ear seductively.

Kourtney blushed but didn't respond, instead she kissed Cara back. Kourtney pushed Cara back when she heard a door open.

It was Kim's door. Cara smiled and pinned both of Kourtney's hands to the wall with one hand and slid her hand up Kourtney's pj and grabbed her breast.

Kim looked at the two fooling around, as she walked towards them, Cara turned to her and invited her for another round. Kim ignored her and walked past them.

Cara was pissed, they were her bitches and she owned their asses. Cara let go of Kourtney and quickly walked up to Kim and grabs her around the waist and slides her hand down to her ass and gives her a good squeeze.

"I recorded our night together, obey me and everything will stay in this house." Cara whispered.

Kim froze in her tracks, she had no idea what Cara was talking about. She couldn't remember a camera in the room but she was so caught up in the moment she might have missed it. Kim also wasn't sure if she recorded her night with Cara alone or the threesome with her own sister.

A second sex tape would ruin her career but a tape with her own sister would destroy her life. She knew she had to get the tape back somehow.

Kourtney walked up to them and walked down with them.

Cara spanked Kourtney's ass and walked down with one hand on Kim's ass and the other on the Kourtney's ass.

As they reached down, the only one at the table was Kylie. Cara pulled a chair and sat opposite Kylie, she asked Kim and Kourtney to sit with them giving them both a stare.

Kim looked at her elder sister, she could tell even Kourtney was finding this get out of hand. They sat down on either side of Cara and proceeded to eat breakfast.

After breakfast Kim asked Kourtney for some work favor and they headed out. Cara saw them going together and ignored them, she had Kendall coming back soon and she needed to relax and wait for her.

Cara decided to check on Kylie who was really focused on work today, she had three shoots already and it was just a few hours past noon.

Kylie headed to her room for some shut eye. Cara saw a chance here, she knew she had three days, nothing would happen if she spent on day playing and trying to seduce Kylie.

She knocked Kylie's door and walked in. Kylie wasn't in the room. Cara heard the shower running and figured she was probably showering.

Cara lay on the bed waiting and noticed Kylie had picked an outfit for the day. It was a yellow loose summer dress and a matching black sheer bra and thong.

Cara was impressed, Kylie certainly knew how to please someone with her appearance. She grabbed the thong and sniffed it, it was clean yet had the hint of fragrance that Kylie used.