Chapter 1: Tales about Old Friend

It was a normal day in Royal Woods. Namely, in the famous Loud House. In this house there were 10 girls, 1 boy, 4 pets and the children's parents. Today Lynn Sr. Loud climbed into the attic to find one thing. Namely, a book with photographs, but when he took the book, he accidentally saw a box that was different from all the boxes. On this Box there was one inscription "Old Friend". 

He took her and carried her into the living room; his children were sitting on the sofa in the living room: Lincoln Loud is his only son in the family, he is 12 years old; Lori Loud is his oldest and first daughter, she is 19 years old; Leni Loud is the second daughter after Lori, she is 17 years old; Luna Loud is the third daughter in the family, she is 16 years old; Luan Laud - she is the fourth daughter in the family, she is 15 years old; Lynn Jr. Loud is the fifth daughter in the family, she is 14 years old; Lucy Loud is the sixth daughter of the family, she is 9 years old; Lana and Lola are twins in the family, they are both 6 years old; Lisa Loud is 5 years old; And finally, Lily Laud, she is the smallest in the family, she is 3 years old.

Lynn Sr. sits down on a chair because his kids were watching the Movie and all the seats on the couch were occupied. He places the box on the small table in front of the sofa and opens it. The box contained several photographs, a couple of videotapes, and one poster.

The children notice a strange box. 

Lincoln: Dad, what's in this Box? 

Of course, he and his sisters had never seen this box, even Lucy had not seen it, although it was most often in the attic, but she had never looked into some boxes, especially those without mysterious and creepy things.

Lynn Sr.: This is a box of my old memories.

He pulls out one black and white photograph where he was still young but in his teens and there was some guy with him in the photograph.

Leni: who is that with you in the photo, dad?

Lynn Sr.: these are my children, my best friend, his name is Ethan Markwood, We have been friends since childhood, especially in first grade.

Lisa: well, father, I'm wondering how you met him?

Lynn Sr.: It was a long time ago, I was in first grade then, I was often bullied at school, but he stood up for me, since then we have become best friends. 

Lynn Jr.: So he's strong? I would like to measure my strength with him.

Lynn Sr. sadly answered his daughter: unfortunately you can't? 

Lynn Jr.: What? Why?

Lynn Sr. did not answer anything, but showed her one poster

"Attention, a person is missing" Name Ethan Markwood Age: 33 years old Date of birth: 1967 He was last seen near his home

Lynn Sr.: he disappeared two months before Leni was born

Lincoln: oh dad, I'm sorry you lost your best friend. 

The children noticed that there was something else in the box.

Lola: Dad, what else is there?

Seeing the sadness on their father's face, the children decided that they would ask him later. Lynn Sr. did not even suspect that he would meet his old friend, only in a different guise, but he would understand that it was him.