Chapter 3: memories.

It was evening in the Loud House. Lynn Sr. began telling his children how they met.

Lynn Sr.: That's how we started being friends, we always helped each other.

Lynn Jr.: What happened to those bullies?

Lynn Sr.: They still picked on us in fourth grade... Simply put, that day I saw this hooligan for the last time.

Lana: what happened to him?

Lynn Sr.: He invited Ethan to the shootout. I haven't seen this idiot since then.

Luna: looks like he's cool since that bully didn't come near you anymore.

Lynn Sr.: You misunderstood everything, I meant that no one saw this bully.Literally, it was as if he had fallen through the ground.

Laurie: what's next?

Lynn Sr.: And then his wedding happened and he had a child. Girl.

Lisa: and who is this "Homo Sapiens"?

Lynn Sr.: Her name is Nia and she's kind of weird

Lincoln: Dad, what are you talking about?

Lynn Sr.: She was born a premature baby. But when she was in the incubator and undergoing tests, her health was in perfect order. That is, she was  born not full-term, But she was healthy according to data. And because of this there were consequences: she had very pale skin, like Lucy, but for some reason her skin was white.

Lisa: maybe albenism.

Lynn Sr.: no, I remember that according to the documents she did not have albenism. Nia is now 20 years old.

Lori: That means older than me.

Lynn Sr.: Not only that, Ethan was your nanny

Lori: What?

Lynn Sr.: You heard it not wrong. 

Rita: Family, of course I understand everything, but why don't you take a break and have dinner.

The whole family sat down to dinner. And Lynn Sr. kept remembering his friend, and he thought about the fate of his daughter; he would have to somehow find them and visit them. Only he didn't know that this was where the adventure began.