011

                                       ─────────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────────────                                             this means Japanese and this means english

                                             this means Japanese and this means english

The nine pillars sat down, looking at their master, Kagaya Ubuyashiki. "just as you've all reported, the carnage of the demon's have increased more than ever. Meaning the threat to human life is greater than it's ever been. We must bolster the ranks of the Demon Slayers. What do you all think?"

"the incident on Mt. Natagumo made it very clear. The caliber of Demon Slayers has dropped tremendously. Most of them are useless. The trainers must have gone blind or something. You'd think they could at least tell if someone's competent or not." Shinazugawa spoke.

the Sound Hashira put his hand on his chin, his jewel head-banding moving in the process. "well, those two kids today sure seemed competent. Especially that girl. Eyebrow-less wannabe gangster? hah!" Uzui laughed, pissing Shinazugawa off.

"also the other kid, he landed that dazzling blow on you. He's got potential." Shinazugawa scoffed.

"yes, but what about the girl?" Rengoku questioned. "she seems to have no sword, and nobody has seen her before in the Corps. That's what Kocho said after she did some investigating."