Episode 4 | What the future holds |

***This chapter begins, on top of a flat mountain in the rocky area of the southeast, Leia and Zeik have regrouped after some time of the events of the previous episode***

Alright Zeik, tell me your progress...

-Zeik: Watt! The other Wattrel will help us patrol Paldea mostly! But this Rocus is very good at going under the radar

If we can't catch him before he does something, we'll have to play our cards knowing what he's looking for... Come...

***Both of them would come down slightly from that hill, and enter a very similar cave... After a while, in front of them would be the Sweet Herba Mystica***

-Zeik: Watt! Wow, that was easy, how come Rocus didn't go for this one first?

That's what I'm wondering... Hmm... He may also plan far ahead... Let's do a little check up

***She would put a map of the Paldea region on the floor, and as she spoke she would draw circles that were locations, which show the location of where the Herba Mystica were originally found, in the East, Southeast, Northwest, West and slightly Southwest***

Originally, the events of the discovery of these Herbs were only rumors, that a certain human and company long ago were the ones who defeated the ancient Titan Pokémon that guarded these Herbs...

***Leia took all the Herba Mystica from the cave***

If what Rocus plans to do is use these Herbs to have so many Titan Pokémon... No... Alpha Pokemon under his control, the region will descend into chaos.... If he himself let us have this one here, he knows we'll see each other again, but as long as he doesn't get it his plan won't be completed...

We must stop him... He will plan to threaten us for these sure, but it will not be so easy for him

***She would turn them around and make them "disappear" by storing them somewhere***

Hmm... If he let us come here free, it may be a distraction to- !!

( Damn it, it was a distraction )

***Having the map with the 5 locations, 2/5 crossed out***

But which one will he go for next... As I recall... The one in Casseroya Lake (northwest) was the most difficult to locate, as it was a hidden cave on one of the islands within the lake... Hmm... And the one at the Asado Desert (West)... He might as well have gone ahead and looked for the hidden column that had it... (But it wouldn't be long before the constant sandstorms hidding their presence.)

Then... That takes us... Here...

***She would point to the location of slight Southwest being an inclined plain with the cave of this Herba Mystica on top of the hill***