CHAPTER FOUR

- goodness, what kind of pain is this?
She knelt close to him, trying to keep him distracted, maybe like that the pain wouldn't be so bad.
- here hold my hand...
She offered.
- I will crush your hand y/n, then the teachers will kill me for destroying your future, you need your hands to be able to use your skills and abilities, ughhhh...
- Jungkook, what kind of pain is this? Did you suffer from a terrible accident of something like that.
- I didn't, it happens every so often, I have been suffering from this paralyzing pain since a was a young one.
She sat down completely, not knowing what had gotten into her, she brought her hand to the side of his face, trying to move the hair that has fallen on his face covering it completely, she pulled it back tying it with a string.
- thank you... I am sweating like an animal.
- what's going on?
The healer's voice filled up the gym.

- what's going on?The healer's voice filled up the gym

- he is in an awful pain, Hobi.
- let me handle this ladies, wait outside in the hallway for me.
- ok Hobi.
The girls said before walking out the door.
- is that time Jungkook?
- yes please Hobi, do something.
- I will, can you walk?
Jungkook only shook his head vigorously.
- alright then, I will have to carry you then so I can get you to the infirmary.
Hoseok managed to get Jungkook on his back.
- stop growing muscles Jungkook, you weight more than this entire building.
- Hobi, please...
- ok, ok...
Hobi clicked his fingers, immediately they were in the infirmary.
- alright lay down.
He said moving as close as he could to the bed so Jungkook could lay down.
- take your shirt off before you do.
- yes...
Jungkook's voice was strained, hoarse, his breath staggered, it took him all his strength just to get rid of his shirt.
- first things first let me put you to sleep, so I can work with the pain.
- no, just do it...
- are you sure?
- yes I am sure, just do it please...
- alright as you wish.
Hoseok placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, allowing his healing power flow throughout Jungkook's body.
- ughhhh...
Now he was feeling two types of pain, Hobi's powers healed but he had to go feel the pain first since Hoseok's powers were really strong.
Soon enough the pain ceased, Jungkook was weak, exhausted, Hobi gave him a sleeping potion, so he could rest and recover.
- sleep young one, once you wake up you will feel like nothing happened, still I can't understand how his father as powerful as he is, he can't do anything for him.
Hobi was deep in thoughts behind his desk, when the door opened.
- Hobi, can I come in?
Y/n's voice was heard from the door.
- of course young one come on in.
- is he alright?
- are you and Jungkook friends?
- no he is my team leader, but it was scary to see him like that when we walked in the gym this morning.
- the pain is gone, but between my healing power and the pain it drained him out, he will sleep for a while.
- can I keep him company?
- of course, I'll leave you here while I tend to some things I got pending, I wasn't counting with him going through this today, when I'm so busy.
- does he go through this a lot?
- it seems that is getting more frequent now but it didn't used to be like that, now is like it happens once every few weeks.
- gracious, poor man.
She said reaching his side, making herself comfortable on the chair next to the bed.
- what the hell was that sir, why were you in that kind of pain? I still don't know why it hurts so much to see you like that, so weak and defenseless.
She talked thinking that he would never know what she had said.
- I hope you are ok now, I wish I could take that kind of pain away from you,  no one deserves that.

She stayed with him until it was time to head to their next class.

- well young ones since your team leader is indisposed, I will let you go through whatever he has already gone over.

- if you have any questions, I'll be here to answer them.
Yoongi who was one of the teachers said.
- y/n you look so out of it, are you ok?
- yes, I'm just worried about him.
- didn't Hobi tell you that he was just sleeping?
- yes he did but I still can worry or can't I?
- well yes but there is no need for you to be, he is alright.
After a few days, y/n had been besides Jungkook while he rested in the infirmary, she was beginning to feel antsy because he was still sleeping, but didn't say anything else about the matter, she just went to visit and left when it was time, no one noticed but one person that had seen her walk to and from the infirmary, Changmin, he wondered why she went there so much, until he decided to check for himself what was there that was so interesting to her, when he walked inside he saw Jungkook laying on the bed.
- pfftt, the most powerful, but yet you are here laying on a bed, for days, (laugh cruelly) for me you can die already.
He said walking out of the room again, y/n was on the way back to the infirmary after going to get some snacks and something warm to drink when she saw Changmin walking out of the infirmary.
- what are you doing in here?
She asked him as he walked out.
- none of your business.
- if you mess with him while he sleeping I'll make you pay.
- (hearty laugh) in your dreams loser. He said pushing her, she gave a few steps back.
- do whatever you want to me but not him, while he is like this.
- he could die for what I care.
- mister Ji, don't let me hear you say anything like that about another student ever again.
Hoseok warned him as he was walking in the room.
- I was leaving.
He said walking out fast.
- hateful bastard.
She said walking towards the bed.
- Hobi can you check on him, he was here alone with that thing that just left the room...
- he is fine y/n, please don't worry.
- how can you be so sure?
- I can feel it, there is no changes in his state or breathing or physical, you have been very preoccupied about this one for the time he has been here in this room.
- can't one care for another living being?
- of course, I didn't say because of that, is the first time that someone stays him while he is out like this.
- he has no friends?
- no as far as I know, if he has they are very bad friends because no one comes here for him.
- well I will then.
- there is no need for that, you should be practicing.
Both of them turned around when they heard Jungkook speak.
- I was wondering how long was going to take you this time to come back to life.
- was it  longer this time?
- yes it was a day longer, we need to contact your father so he knows what's going on.
- no, he doesn't need to know.
Jungkook said while trying to sit on the bed.
- easy there you have been laying on that bed for a long time.
- I'm famished Hobi.
- still easy.
- here you can eat these, I'll get something later.
Y/n said handing him the snacks and the drink.
- that's yours, why are you giving it to me?
- because you need it more than I do, now that you are awake need more food than ever for your body to recover.
- I'll get something...
- just take it, why argue when you know you want it?
She asked before reaching for his hands placing the snacks in them and the drink on the table besides him.
- I'll see you later Hobi, Jungkook I'm glad that you feel better.
She walked out the door.
- what just happened?
- she has been here with you every chance she gets, is because of her that I have been able to do the things I need to do without having to worry about anyone come in here to bother you.
- really, why?
- I have no idea, I'm pretty sure that she dressed you up, because I didn't.