love is hard | alhaitham x female!reader

it was a curse or karma that was trying to tell you something, you were sure of it. because there was no way it was possible!

you being in love with alhaitham?!

you just couldn't accept it!

though, everytime you both hook up, you couldn't deny that everytime his nice, thick cock stretches you out that you fall more in love with him. but, of course, it wasn't just his dick and body that you love - he had his moments too. when he was nice and caring. and despite what others may think, you actually quite like his snarky attitude and sarcastic quips. it was cute.

"eyes up here."

well, he wasn't being cute as of right now, but this was different.

you felt a tug on your chin as his fingers dug into your skin, forcing you to look at his face. his eyes seeming to pierce into you as he rolled his hips.

"that's better. thought i was losing you for a second there."

you panted as his thrusts were slow and hard, not the ideal pace, but a pace that had you withering nonetheless.

"l- lose me? never."

this arrangement was strictly a "friends with benefits" type of deal (even though you both were technically "colleagues with benefits" instead...), so falling in love wasn't an option. you knew that the moment that the words "i love you" left your mouth that this would all be over.

so you bit your tongue and draped your legs around his waist and tried to match to match his pace.

why is love so hard sometimes?